Halloween: starring Jamie Lee Curtis - Executive produced by John Carpenter Oct. 2018

so basically none of the sequels happened and Michael's been locked up since 1978? why not just start from scratch and reboot the whole series if thats the case? I'm def in for this regardless tho. trailer looks fire

I'm going to see it, but Michael Myers is 60 something at this point. Who is he going to chase down and over power :stoneface:

so basically none of the sequels happened and Michael's been locked up since 1978? why not just start from scratch and reboot the whole series if thats the case? I'm def in for this regardless tho. trailer looks fire
Yeah it was disappointing that he was in that place for 40 years captured.. :smh:

DmQ-g1zU8AELrE8.jpg

I'm going to see it, but Michael Myers is 60 something at this point. Who is he going to chase down and over power :stoneface:

Pretty sure Mike never broke a sweat in his heyday because he just walked slowly in your direction, hoping you ran into a wall or tripped over a tree branch.

Not much wear and tear on those knees, he should be good to go.

Sounds like this movie nails it...Perfect sequel most are saying...Still has me bugged that part 2 gets written off but I’m definitely in now...

Pretty sure Mike never broke a sweat in his heyday because he just walked slowly in your direction, hoping you ran into a wall or tripped over a tree branch.

Not much wear and tear on those knees, he should be good to go.

He took a stab to the neck & stomach, left eye gauged out, 6 slugs, and a swan dive off a terrace. Yeah, he was a spring chicken at 21, but they're still showing the long-term effects of that (sort of lol), which kinda makes him a little more terrifying, imo.

Happy to hear the reviews are positive.

McBride being a co-writer on this is also cool.

People dont eem run anymore. Theyll just pull out their phones to live stream Michael creepin around

Plus all the youngsters are all Xanax'd out anyway.

Who is AARP Michael Myers going to catch and kill?

What if his arthritis is acting up?

I want to temper my expectations but these recent early reviews, especially Perri, who is one of Collider’s horror reviewers got me hyped.

Who is AARP Michael Myers going to catch and kill?

What if his arthritis is acting up?

What makes it more believable is that he's not chasing moving targets. He's an aged killer that time's forgotten. Laurie's the only victim that's checking for him. He's pretty much anonymous to everybody else in town.

Back
Top Bottom