Halo Reach Vol. HALO is back!

SMH game is good but i cannot get one slayer game, everytime its CTF or stockpile and no one votes for slayer
smh.gif
smh.gif

Took me about half an hr to get a slayer game. Free for all's were easy to get into. Game play feels a little different, seems like there's more health and the new classes make it a new game strategy wise. The sprinting and airborne classes are pretty fun too. The beta is definitely nice overall.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

SMH game is good but i cannot get one slayer game, everytime its CTF or stockpile and no one votes for slayer
smh.gif
smh.gif
played for 3 hours
1 slayer, 1 juggernaut

the rest CTF, stockpile, or HeadHunter
Headhunter is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 Looks real dope. Looking forward to this game, but I can see it already. People are gonna exploit that jet pack and will start doing some noob @#++ with it.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

eek.gif
 Looks real dope. Looking forward to this game, but I can see it already. People are gonna exploit that jet pack and will start doing some noob %#@@ with it.

Hopefully based off feedback from the beta, bungie will tweak things so people can't exploit it too bad

been playing the beta like crazy. bungie seriously doesn't disappoint.

the good
-new weapons
-new class system (invis, jetpack, speed, invincibility)
-new rating system (best 3 games of the day)
-sniping is
pimp.gif

-voting for maps

the bad
-spawn killing still? come on
-headshots + melee seems different than halo3, not used to it I guess

gamertag - dim2thesum
add if u wanna win
laugh.gif

I played it a little yesterday and it was alright, but I need to adjust from playing so much Halo 3.

Yeah I don't think people realize how to vote in the beginning or something that's why there's hardly any slayer games or something.

Another thing is... yo it finds you and puts you in

I used to love Halo. But it's irrelevant now. What they are doing has been over done and out done by others now.

Originally Posted by kash55

I used to love Halo. But it's irrelevant now. What they are doing has been over done and out done by others now.

I find that funny b/c apparently there are like over 600k playing this

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by kash55

I find that funny b/c apparently there are like over 600k playing this
A million, to be exact.
ohwell.gif

how long is this beta going on for? i got lucky and didnt even need to put in a beta code. I had a burned copy and it worked just fine. I wasnt even expecting to play but 'll definitely jump in now

someone wanna tell me why its so hard to kill people? im doing fine but i think its garbage that you waste a full clip, melee and they are still alive and you have to either reload or try to melee again to get a kill. kinda stupid...

After getting used to it I think the beta is pretty cool.. it isn't hard to kill people at all it seems they added more health so that the person with better aim will win battles 99% of the time it's not hard at all imo.. I hate the grenade spammage

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

someone wanna tell me why its so hard to kill people? im doing fine but i think its garbage that you waste a full clip, melee and they are still alive and you have to either reload or try to melee again to get a kill. kinda stupid...

thats why I never liked Halo. I'm not bad but it takes forever to kill people
indifferent.gif
I should be able to kill a person with a few shots but no...I have to unload an entire clip to get a kill

Back
Top Bottom