Happy 10th, NikeTalk.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Here you go NT, the official shoe for the 10th Anniversary

NT!!!!!!!! HBD!
pimp.gif
These NT AM 1s are so dope!!!!!!!!! Awesome colorway!

Its been a privileged to be a part of of this forum and community, i hope to be a part of it for the next ten years and beyond.

I always miss it by like a day or two
smh.gif
Happy 10th NT
pimp.gif
Glad to have been here for almost half of that

I remember I first found out about this site back in '05. My friend was looking at shoe releases & future dates... I saw the site & checked it outon my own later on. A little later I started browsing... The browsing became more & more often. Starting in the Jordan forum, then venturing off to Nike,Sports, Music & General. I still remember posting on NikeTalk when my account 1st got created.
laugh.gif

All my shoe knowledge came from this site... Everything. Legit checks, upcoming releases, colorways, you name it.

From the
2zsslxx.gif
ezboard days, to the current Yuku days...
smokin.gif

From the information, updated news, laughs, everything...
pimp.gif
. I don't know where I'd be without The Lounge section.
laugh.gif

gladd to be apart of the niketalk world #!+@ is amazing here....its amazing so amazing" ('Ye voice)

This place is soooo entertaining, ESPN/CNN/MTV/Comedy Central/History Channel/etc. all in one. Al Gore made the internet for NT.

HIP, HIP...

pimp.gif
Thank you to everyone who makes this site enjoyable to be a part of.I'd never want to waste away part of my life anywhere else after being on here.

Although you guys get a lot of hate sometimes, props really go to the Admins and Mods. The regulation and organzation that you guys provide this site make itwhat it is. Although everyone one would love to drop the F Bomb's and flame each other during PYP's, it is better that you guys don't allow itbecause it makes this cite easily one of the classier on the net. Generally, there is thoughful convo and respect between individuals, or at least as much asthere can be over the Net. Although I'm sure my GPA would be better if it weren't for NT, I am glad I have been able to develop the relationship withthe cite that I have. Thanks to everyone that makes this site what it is. We have had 10 great years, and here is to 10 great more!

Been here almost a decade and continue to feel young when I'm here.

Thanks everyone.

Thank you for a great community of people who share the same passion for SNEAKERS.....Looking forward to another 10 years of greatness.

congrats NT! happy 10th
pimp.gif

thanks to everyone here..and more years to come.
btw..the shoe is dope.

Back
Top Bottom