Happy 10th, NikeTalk.

I'm proud to say Happy 10th to everyone who has been here since the day this site opened. There has been many new people, new changes, and new informationeach and every single day. I can't begin to thank everyone who has been a big part of this message board. I am a huge reader of this site, but not so mucha poster - therefore it may seem like I do not take part in many of the ongoing topics that this wonderful site brings - but I can say that this site haschanged my life for the best. Cheers and Happy Holidays to all those OG's out there that have seen this site through the thick and thin.

Happy 10th NT.
pimp.gif

Happy 10th to NT.

Been here since 2005 and still enjoy my time on this site. Thank you NT for all the information to sports updates, general news, music to look out for, andall the laughs and jokes you provide to me.

I've been delaying adding a response to this because I just can't find the right words to say. And afterthinking about it for awhile, I've come to the conclusion that no words can express the amount of admiration and love I have for this site. I've beenwith Niketalk since it's first days online and I've seen it grow beyond anyone's thoughts. I've seen sites come and go along with it andNiketalk has [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]always[/color] remained on top.

I can't quit shoes because Niketalk always brings me back in. Trust me, I've attempted to quit the shoe game forthe past 10 years and I'm still here. Over 600 pairs later, and [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm still anewbie[/color] looking for the latest news and pictures.

I've witnessed the ups and downs and the twists and turns. I've feuded with many and assisted many more. I grewup with Niketalk. It got me through college when I couldn't take it anymore. It helped me through other stressful times in my life when I needed a place toescape. It's always the first site I visit online and always the last I check before I get off. I've met hundreds of interesting people that Iwouldn't have met otherwise. I met two of my closest friends (Bastitch and JOJO) because Niketalk exists. I have THAT to be thankful for. I'veintroduced a ton of people to the underground world of shoe collecting and many of them stayed loyal because of Niketalk.

Niketalk is just more than a shoe community. It's a community of people. All kinds.

Niketalk happy 10th. Niketalk mods, OG's and contributors MANY THANK YOU'S. For me this site fulfilled my childhood dream of owning a Pair or theJ's that I sooo desired back when I was young (and thin)
laugh.gif
. I cameacross this forums years ago and to this DAY it is the first page I visit when I wake up and the last one when I go to sleep.
ohwell.gif

NT once again, thank you for everything and hopefully in ten years I will come back still be happy as the day I bought my first J's .

congratulations to all parties involved in making the ultimate online community...

lets go!

As a new member here on NT, just wanna say happy 10th and i hope to contribute to and be a part of another 10 years!
smile.gif

Wow..what can I say....10 years since I was approached by Nelson...and asked to start "the online sneaker revolution"....back then I was a 24 yer oldworking at Footlocker who had grown fond for the sneaker culture....now i a Personal Shop Specalist at Apple who still loves to rock the newestkicks...although relationships, jobs, school, moving from Texas to Colorado have taken up most of my time I always come back here and check out the latest. Iam grateful to be one of the "original" 4 and will continue to represent NT as long as I can...although I have lost contact with many of my sources,I will aim to be more active in this community as 2010 rolls along. Thank You....

Back
Top Bottom