Happy 10th, NikeTalk.

Happy 10th NT, here's to 10 more
smile.gif

YO!
Everything I could say here so seems so inadequate after that.
Truth.

I'm late in the celebration but I want to shout out a few names - they may or may not still be here:

Nelson C
Mclilbit
Jumpman St.
Kuyakoy
Jersey Joe
Snuggles
nerd.gif

Ekin
nerd.gif

Bastitch
Slam Ed
Aysix
Premo
Big Fame One (God bless you, Jake)
menacefivestar
canibus 2000 bc
henz0
indifferent.gif

Panarican

A few people who I consider to be NT OG's, friends, and/or major contributors to this board. I was a freshman in college when I registered this account,September 2000. Before NT, some of us were on NikePark, Nike Domain/Jumpman St., or browsing Bundy's Sneaker Page (or whatever it was called). I'veseen all kinds of things. Kuyakoy posting the XVI low pics.
pimp.gif
Jersey Joe's leak of the XVII wear test samples.
pimp.gif
And, for heaven's sake, Ekin.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The dark as well. Scammers - Sulu
smh.gif
, dude who got never sent out all those Supreme dunk lows (what's his name?)
smh.gif
- Allon
tired.gif
, Jake
tired.gif
. All in all,I've appreciated this message board. For good or bad, my family & friends know I'm on Niketalk. Dudes see me in the mall and recognize me.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

I hope to see you guys 10 years from now.
wink.gif

As always, DF!!!

Glad I've been part of this site for as long as I have. Honestly without NT the internet is boring.

Been here over 4.5 years now. I LOVE NT!!!!!!

HBD, and thanks to all the hard work the Admins and Mods put in on a daily basis to keep the site running.

Shout out to my friends I've made online who live hundreds of miles away.

Thanks to the members for buying my shoes when I all the sudden outgrew them all.

Thanks for making fun of my WDYWT posts. lol

Thanks for all the info and knowledge that I pick up daily from others sharing what's on their minds. Info about shoes as well as life in general.

pimp.gif
Have'nt been here for the greater part ofthe decade but I could'nt imagine life without NT now. Thanks my NT fam.

Can't say how proud I am to be a member of this community. At first, NikeTalk was just a shoe forum to me but eventually, it became much more. It became aplace I can rely on for information, laughs, even a place I could use to buy shoes from fellow members. I've met more than a handful of people off theforum; SoleSupreme, lbocizo, HarlemToTheBronx, dmxgod, enoehtmai, apples28, ChiChiLoves5s and a bunch of others. A lot of my close friends don't follow basketball, and eventually the guys inthe New York Knicks Season Thread are like a second family to me. Everyone on Twitter who reps #NT, it's likeanother family there.

I'm proud to be be a part of a community that represents and promotes good things. Donating money to charities, helping raise money in general, helping itsfellow members for whatever reasons (prayers for the ill or lost, voting in random polls to help them win, etc). The admins and moderators here (with theexclusion of JRose5) are all respectable people and represent the community well. Method Man being the"spokesman" for NikeTalk is as perfect as it gets. I don't think any one member reflects our community more than he does.

Happy 10th birthday NikeTalk!

Like a lot of other members, I stumbled on this site back in '04 to get the latest info on sneaker releases; I finallyjoined in '05 and haven't looked back ever since.
pimp.gif

Like MisterP and few others have said Nike Talk is apart of my life now and I wouldn't have it any other way

Thanks to all the admins, mods, and members that make Nike Talk the great website that it is.
pimp.gif

After Method Man's speech, how could I say anything?! It certainly brought back some great memories...

I'm amazed that I've been here THIS long...I can truly say I grew up here, and I'm blessed to be apart of such a great community and learned somuch along the way and gotten the chance to meet some really great people. I can't believe it's been 10 years...seems just like yesterday this placewas created, and I'm glad it's stood the test of time and remained true to it's values and what the culture is truly about. Thanks to all thosethat help keep this place alive...

Hell, I may even post some pics of the Saturn!!

**Maybe**

NT > *

Like Meth said, I grew up with this site. It's been a long ride. I thought I once "outgrew" NT, and I did. I stepped away for about a year and ahalf. The shoes weren't the same, and neither was I. Soul searching occured, but eventually I found my way back and i'm glad I did. It's funnythinking that I have almost 30,000 posts on this website. I've been here THAT long? Damn. I'm not even going to go into some meth type post that'slong as hell. I'll just leave it as is.

NT #@%+*!!

Back
Top Bottom