Happy 10th, NikeTalk.

Nikeville sighting!
eek.gif

I genuinely thank the Community and Founders of NT. This is a unique and amazing place, you should all be proud.

My time may not be as long or consistent as many other members, but I will always look to NT with the utmost respect and fondness.

Much <3 and admiration.

(go buy sandals :tongue: )

can't believe how much i've spent on shoes all these years thanks to nt
ohwell.gif

can't believe how many times the general forum had me
laugh.gif

happy 10th
pimp.gif

happy 10th niketalk --- but i have a quetion what is b grade from the out let mean... please help me im a noob at this

Happy Birthday NT!

And to think just yesterday I was using 16mb floppy discs to download "stuff" from NIKE's intranet site and uploading it onto NT, my oh my havewe come a long way.

I'd like to give a shout out to everybody for sticking around the past 10+ years. I don't think I'm ever gonna leave this culture, it's a wayof life for me now. Special thanks to the ADMINS for putting this whole thing together. NT has literally changed my life.

I've also reached a milestone. This is my 1,000th post!
roll.gif

Long live NIKETALK!

Much Respect, EKIN702

P.S. BRB
tongue.gif

Late, but NT will always get love from me. Hard for myself to believe I've been a part of it as long as I have...

Happy 10th NT. From browsin the release threads in JB when I was younger to basically trollin General from time totime
laugh.gif
...it's been a blast. I don't think I'll ever leave.
pimp.gif

i don't post much but been here for a long time even before i actually registered seen the switchover the goods and the bads, met some great people at thesummit, and some cool people on the board Congrats ! We are 10 Years strong! and growing

Sorry I missed the 10th. Happy to be back here though
pimp.gif

Niketalk seriously gave me a fun childhood/young adult life when I had nothing to do.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
<----has to be the OG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love niketalk. happybirthday to the best sneaker community ever. shout out to all the mods, all the official sellers, even the flakers, nah not the flakers.lets go another 20 years strong

Back
Top Bottom