Happy Juneteenth My Kings and Queens

Feel like this is on its way to being on the level of the 4th.

juneteenth.jpg

Last edited:
I think I really did research into it in Oct 2017, when the Juneteenth episode of Blackish aired, and somehow only having seen two episodes of that show ever - that was one of the ones I saw.

"Them" acknowledging June 19th and doing so much for it feels AWKWARD for me.

Sitting in this staff meeting and it is based on June 19th.

I get people didn't know so they have to educate but it feels forced. (Not saying it shouldn't be done because it should).

They did a whole 2 hours presentation yesterday on Zoom - with Q/A at my company.

With all that’s been going on in these last few weeks that WE have helped build and bring change to, this celebration of Juneteenth couldn’t have come at a better time. Truly a celebration today!!

Gotta say I haven't ever seen such media awareness of Juneteenth in all the years before it. This movement got white ppl on notice and these companies shook standing at attention trying to appease in anyway.

Channels are just airing any black show they own. Black Panther everywhere, Atlanta, Blackish, A Different World, ABC special, etc. I'd say more so during black history month.

I hope some of the spotlight gets directed toward the education system and how *** backwards and lacking the history curriculum and history books are.

Cuz y'all know none of this are in those books.

Last edited:
Very proud of all my conservative brothers and sisters. I truly believe that each one of the Kings and Queens that have posted in here are conservatives.

Still a bit of a cynic on any "emancipation day" across the world, but i'm coming around. I'm looking at it as why the **** should I thank you for no longer enslaving my people? when it should be thank goodness my people are no longer enslaved.

Also because there was still slavery and indentured servitude beyond these dates.

Back
Top Bottom