Hardest game you ever beat

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

tmnt.jpg
also

Battletoads.jpg

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Zelda wind waker smh... took me about 3-4 weeks to beat this game reason why i seriously got stuck like at least the most 5x each #%%@#$+ level
thelegendofzeldatww3_2.jpg

and jet force gemini for the n64 i still haven't beat that game ever since my dad copped like couple years ago.
So whats the hardest game you ever beaten?
Son you are not lying....wind waker was
pimp.gif
tho

^^Oh #$*! blacklion you took me back with those!!!!
I LOVE Kung Fu,but that #$*! would make you wanna take a life! Damn that Dog and that little other bastard who chases you up the block in Paperboy! Those cars used to body my ***!

OOohhh man. I still need to finish up all the Zeldas.. favorite game of all time.

I only used health and armor cheats.

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20Vice%20City.jpg

Edit: I just remembered, I didn't even beat it. Almost though. Was on one of the last missions and the game frozed, I got pissed and threw my console at the wall.

OG Ninja Gaiden for NES. On the last level if you didnt beat it you had to start all the way from the beginning of the level. There was no halfway point.

Probably a difficult song on expert in Rock band2..Played so many games in the past 2 decades I couldn't possibly remember all of them.

Shinobi was a pain on hard..DMC & GOW series on higher difficulties felt good after conquering...Never beat XMen, Maximun Carnage or Batman Forever (all SNES)

carn evil was impossible.

but hands down resident evil was the hardest game i beat.

i never played through ocarina only b/c the only time i touched it was when it was that prerelease for windwaker. but i heard the water temple is crazy

I've beaten a lot of games in my days as a young lad but some that stick out right now that were super frustrating,

VideogamePigsDiddyKongRacing-620x.jpg

San Andreas Flight School
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

0.jpg

Because the internet didn't really have walk throughs yet and I was so scared to play it.
resident-evil-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom