Hardest game you ever beat

Originally Posted by suppacarz

"the world's hardest game"
http://www.addictinggames...heworldshardestgame.html

took me forever and died so many times.

pimp.gif
been playing last 15 minutes

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

hardest game i never beat - that last contra game where you have to beat the WHOLE GAME with 3 LIVES ????????????????????????????
konamicode.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Ninja Gaiden Black mission mode on master ninja difficulty made me rage . Ninja Gaiden 2 was just cheap couldn't get into it.

THIS that game was frustrating AF.

GOW III is handing it to me on titan mode
smh.gif

I'm near the end but im thinking to just sell the %%$@ cause its just stressing me out
smh.gif

I'd probably say it's Call Of Duty: World At War on veteran mode. God those grenades spam like crazy.
There are a ton of games that I have never beat because they were just so damn difficult. Comic Zone immediately comes to mind.

I would probably say Metal Gear Solid: Guns of Patriots.. I played it and never could make it past the 2nd level smh

Yo did anybody end this?   IKARI.  Me and my brother would play this for like 10 hrs straight and then get stuck in between a wall. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
reemz wrote:

ikaruga.jpg

eek.gif
not the hardest game but will def. have you like
smh.gif
when trying to beat the game with a max string ... i think i can do the first 3 levels w/o a mistake ... after that its FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this summer i'll go back to trying ....

mega man and ninja gaiden come to mind for me ... basically any nintendo game ...

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

OG Ninja Gaiden for NES. On the last level if you didnt beat it you had to start all the way from the beginning of the level. There was no halfway point.
i remember making a thread when i finally beat it. You play the whole @#@!$!$ game w/ checkpoints ... then you get to the last level ... and you die and its like
indifferent.gif
... really ... back to the beginning ... just cruel....

i do want to try demon souls for ps3 though ... some of the stuff i heard makes that game sound impossible

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
reemz wrote:

ikaruga.jpg
eek.gif
not the hardest game but will def. have you like
smh.gif
when trying to beat the game with a max string ... i think i can do the first 3 levels w/o a mistake ... after that its FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this summer i'll go back to trying ....

The replays on Xbox Live Arcade for the people on top of the leaderboards for this game are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
MUCH more impressive than any Modern Warfare sniper montage I've seen. Try downloading the #1 replay for the last level on the hardest difficulty. I don't know how it's humanly possible to avoid all those dots, absolutely incredible.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Smash%20TV.jpg

havent even beat it

laugh.gif
There's an achievement for beating this game without continues. Not a single person in the world has it. At least I don't think so. I've checked the top 20-30 people from the leaderboards and not a single one had the achievement.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

GOW III is handing it to me on titan mode
smh.gif

I'm near the end but im thinking to just sell the %%$@ cause its just stressing me out
smh.gif

Scratch that, i passed the level...

Those Peons dared to oppose the ghost of Sparta?!?!?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Has anybody played this game? I quit playing it because it was to long and frustrating.

Dark_Cloud.jpg

IMG_4366.JPG

Only I never beat it...............
sick.gif
   Game was stupid hard, and to make it worse was nothing like the dang movie
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom