Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Don't even know how you using this as a chance to make this a republican vs. democrat thing.

i pay attention to politics to know who Weinstein was as far as being a bundler, and da same folks who were launching into da access Hollywood tape were sure quiet when da times article dropped.

Hillary JUST said something today. :lol:

idk why ya crapping on Ailes, he just created da blueprint for contemporary cable news.

MSNBC owes their existence to that medium

that was after ya was pissing on his grave for him creating fox news cable channel, why don't you post where u got that from? tuff guy >D

i pay attention to politics to know who Weinstein was as far as being a bundler, and da same folks who were launching into da access Hollywood tape were sure quiet when da times article dropped.

Because trump was a presidential nominee and Harvey isn't. Both are sexual predators but there is Major difference

Trump been accused of sexual harassment (once with a minor) a few times and abuses the court system to keep his victims quit why aren't you mad at him tho?

Sure can

DA469AEF-5AE6-44B9-B968-0760AEEEAEAA.gif

A few years ago it was documentary that came out exposing the sick **** in Hollywood. It went under the radar of course. I ain't seen it but you pretty much get what it's about in the clips.

that was after ya was pissing on his grave for him creating fox news cable channel, why don't you post where u got that from? tuff guy >D

Awww what's the matter? Don't like it when context is removed from quotes? :lol:

We were pissing on his grave for being a serial sexual harasser just like Weinstein

For some reason you felt the need to commend him for his accomplishments

Hollywood is truly a cesspool. This Harvey thing has been an open secret for many years.

Rumor is his brother Bob made this power move to get rid of Harvey from the company. Even his own brother has no loyalty to him.

:lol:

don't forget paid in full was distributed by miramax

people acting like this never happened before in entertainment

i wonder if Harvey was into drugs
usually powerful men like this there drug of choice is poon
but since this is hollywood it would not be a shocker if hes also a cokehead

Sometimes I sit back and think...and listen to that Terry Crews story... If you are so disgusted with all this and you hear the rumblings...where is your pride and why did you stay quiet or stay involved? Because you "love what you do?" Terry's suspect at least in his masculinity. No man would tolerate that...I don't care what the job is! I'm not buying it. That just tells me you have the mindframe that you can be bought and Weinstein basically used his powers to do get something you would already give for the right price.
That's why I don't always believe this woe is me victim stuff 100%. I do believe that A LOT of people in Hollywood are ok with it. Doesn't make Harvey right...he's a sick dude and needs help. He's just leveraging his job and power like a good looking woman is leveraging her looks to get casted. Now tell me...where is the difference in that?

democrats or republicans or Hollywood would all let this behavior work for as long as it was in their pockets'/agenda's best interest
and in 10 years the cycle is gonna continue and you're gonna hear about how hollywood's elite was wilding in the 2010's...and in 2030's the 2020's...and so on and so forth
why are ppl picking sides, thats the nature of most people in that arena (media/hollywood/big politics) they let a behavior continue until it becomes public and they're forced to act outraged or that money stops or they start to get out of line

someone ate their wheaties this morning, bravo.

Trump been accused of sexual harassment (once with a minor) a few times and abuses the court system to keep his victims quit why aren't you mad at him tho?

accused ≠ caught red handed.

besides, all those allegations were smoke screens to derail his presidential campaign...if they're were any validity to em, him winning da election wouldn't of stopped em.

you forgot oh girl from da plane changed her story daily and lost her credibility? :lol:

Hollywood is truly a cesspool. This Harvey thing has been an open secret for many years.

Rumor is his brother Bob made this power move to get rid of Harvey from the company. Even his own brother has no loyalty to him.

:lol:

game of thrones power play.

Back
Top Bottom