Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

definitely not at da same level of say a GOP senator got caught.

this was a OPEN secret in Hollywood..Roman Polanski status.

he was being protected. NY times apparently had da same story in 2004 and suppressed it.
It's everywhere b. Every news outlets has been talking about it and his former associates and friends who knew all this has been going on have been coming out trashing him.

Reminds me of when I worked at the W Hotel on Fort Lauderdale beach. These Jewish patrons asked me if I could provide some prostitutes for them.

These industries have some of the most beguiling, disgusting, insecure people I’ve ever come across.

He’s begging the woman to have sex with him, while trying to twist his words and manipulate her.

It's everywhere b. Every news outlets has been talking about it and his former associates and friends who knew all this has been going on have been coming out trashing him.

they're doing now cuz its convenient...where was this outrage? hell like i said, da times beeeeeen knew about it, all his friends knew, etc.

you think a GOP member would've lasted? :lol:

even Roger Ailes caught it waaaaay worse and he settled with one colleague.

Roger Ailes was doing it for years too. This must be the victim card being used on right talk shows or something. Nobody is co-signing Weinstein, just stop it.

If it was a GOP member, he wouldn't re-sign or anything. He'll tell the base he has a "problem" and he asked "god" for forgiveness and continue on. It's happened to many times.

Terry Crews on an exec walking up to him and grabbing his meat ... Hollywood crazy

C10AD62F-B10A-415E-BC82-2E9C3F57A8B5.jpeg

FB7C99A2-4BAA-43F3-80CF-CB4753F8119F.jpeg

Pish posh. This been on the news since last week getting mad coverage and mad people speaking out.
The recording was released today.

Don't even know how you using this as a chance to make this a republican vs. democrat thing.
Not one person is cosigning Harvey's actions. In fact, people coming out against him (even though they may have known for some time).

Republicans on the other hand would be doing nothing but denying all the allegations no matter how foolish they look.
Let's not even talk about the fact that republicans always on this holier than thou ****, claiming god while abusing the people and the system that they are supposed to serve.

Go wash your face man.

That settles it, one fashion designer :rofl:

I'm pretty sure you can find someone making excuses too for Ailes, but that would ruin your narrative here.

democrats or republicans or Hollywood would all let this behavior work for as long as it was in their pockets'/agenda's best interest
and in 10 years the cycle is gonna continue and you're gonna hear about how hollywood's elite was wilding in the 2010's...and in 2030's the 2020's...and so on and so forth
why are ppl picking sides, thats the nature of most people in that arena (media/hollywood/big politics) they let a behavior continue until it becomes public and they're forced to act outraged or that money stops or they start to get out of line

Back
Top Bottom