Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Crazy

Comic book legend Stan Lee has been accused of groping and harassing the nurses who care for him at his home in Los Angeles.

According to the Daily Mail, the nursing company is currently in a legal dispute with the 95-year-old Marvel creator after nurses claimed he asked for oral sex in the shower and to be “pleasured” in his bedroom.

“He doesn’t seem to care what people think of him, he’s lost his filter,” a source told the tabloid. “There has been a stream of young nurses coming to his house in West Hollywood and he has been sexually harassing them. He finds it funny.”

Getting everybody out the paint. He like 100 years old.

Not sure if it's dementia or not. I had an older relative that admitted that he enjoyed verbally abusing everyone at age 90 because he had secretly hated the entire family for years for decades but wanted his kids to help him out financially in his older age (he told me this because he liked me and knew I hated his family too). Dude just didn't give a @#$@ anymore since he knew he was gonna die soon anyway :lol: :smh:

Point is, Stan Lee could be a senile old man now, or he could just be in a "@#$@ it, I'm gonna die anyway" mode.

Ya, if he has nurses or is at a home he can no longer care for himself.
He also may be senile or demented.
Point is that he can not be held fully responsible for the words that come out of his mouth.
They're just looking at his deep pockets.

It's not right if he said those things - but culturally, we all know that we have to help take care of the elderly, just like we help take care of children.
That they can not all do it on their own. If they don't get physical - I give anybody near 100 a pass on the words they use.

Ain't saying it's right, but some things you gotta let go or just deal with on a personal level instead of alerting the world. Man is 100 yrs old, just say "cut it out Stan".

If ole boy is not all there mentally then you give him a break, but if he is all there mentally then those nurses got a right to feel some kinda way.

Last edited:
dementia / Alzheimer's patients are wild as hell with their sexaul actions. It's like they've completely forgotten what is cognitively appropriate. Not excusing Stan, but have seen it first hand just recently.

He just tryna holla and feel young again. lol Nurses trippin.

dementia / Alzheimer's patients are wild as hell with their sexaul actions. It's like they've completely forgotten what is cognitively appropriate. Not excusing Stan, but have seen it first hand just recently.

Step forward with your story...

Speaking as someone that works in the field, just about everybody knows and understands that you can't blame a dementia patient for what they say or what they do.

If people are making these allegations about him, he's most likely still alert enough to know better. If not, those nurses and aides belong in the Fools Wylin' thread.

nursing homes > college dorms
i remember reading an article and they were talking about all the sex that goes on. nothing but music hour, bingo, drugs and sex

nursing homes > college dorms
i remember reading an article and they were talking about all the sex that goes on. nothing but music hour, bingo, drugs and sex
The sex is definitely overstated, but I've seen/heard about some wild ****.

Had a male resident that had a girlfriend that would visit him every night at dinner. Their routine was eat dinner, get him ready for bed, she would dome him up, and then she would bounce.

Also had a few older couples (80s-90s) where they would pull the curtain and we all knew we wanted no part of any of that.

Worst part is that they're all incontinent. :lol::sick:

My best friend's mom who's only 55, has dementia, and we celebrated her bday last week.

Music is on and people are vibing, and she grabs me to the dance floor to dance, but she's dancing as if it's 1:30 am in the back of the vip and no one else is around but literally everyone is watching her. Grabbing my D, talking about she's gonna take me home, etc. Took 3 of her kids to get her off of me.

I'm more suspicious of the fact that his 'caretakers' are in the nursing profession and aren't desensitized to this type of behaviour. I'm not condoning it but I know several nurses in the long term care industry and deviant behaviour occurs with both male and female residents.

In any case the real tragedy here is why his kids won't keep him with them in their house. You best believe they'll be fighting for his wealth and Disney cheques along with the 'caretakers' when the inevitable happens. :smh:

My best friend's mom who's only 55, has dementia, and we celebrated her bday last week.

Music is on and people are vibing, and she grabs me to the dance floor to dance, but she's dancing as if it's 1:30 am in the back of the vip and no one else is around but literally everyone is watching her. Grabbing my D, talking about she's gonna take me home, etc. Took 3 of her kids to get her off of me.
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom