has anybody's 23 peeled off on their cdp xi's?

My 2001 retros have been worn at least 50 times since I bought them 8 years ago and the 23's are still perfectly in-tact

Nice job JB

Originally Posted by 716kix

the 23 on my pair only peeled a lil bit but at least the leather on the back of the cdps dont crease up like the '01s
Thats because the cdp's aren't leather, and its hard as a rock anyway

Damn that sucks, the 23 on the heels of my 2001 Space Jams and Black/Red are still intact, and I wear the Black/Red XI's for Basketball too...for shame JB
smh.gif

hahaahahaha.

My Blk/Red 2001 retros still have the 23 (I've worn these too many times to count)

Hey, good luck with those new Spacejams, though!

haahahahaha

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

hahaahahaha.

My Blk/Red 2001 retros still have the 23 (I've worn these too many times to count)

Hey, good luck with those new Spacejams, though!

haahahahaha

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by 716kix

the 23 on my pair only peeled a lil bit but at least the leather on the back of the cdps dont crease up like the '01s
Thats because the cdp's aren't leather, and its hard as a rock anyway

true, the cdps are stiff as hell!

it seems the 11/12 pack was all hype for nothing, looks like a lot of people are not happy at all, my brother has two 11/12 packs ds and now he just wants toget rid of them

I have worn my pair ATLEAST 25-30 times and they are still perfect....minor creasing on the sides, but still have a solid 23 on both shoes...the more you wearthem, the more comfy they get.

ohhh damn just saw that the stitching part on the paten leather, on the inside of the shoe which faces the other shoe, there is that stitching that connectspatent leather from the front and back...well just say that it is coming off :-(.....i guess 8 years is all i get....ill prob take it to a cobbler

JB is swindling you guys, massively produced kix at a higher rate for a more expensive price. They don't care about you guys.

mayne quality is horrible, thats not worth the amount we pay..mines stll ds, hopefully that doesnt happen to me

The bigger problem I see here is that you guys are still going to buy the Space Jams, and any other XI they bring out in the future. If you are on herecomplaining and it bothers you that you will have no 23 on the back of your CDP's later on, then dont buy the Space Jams. Pretty simple if you ask me. Atsome point you guys need to stand up for yourselves and stop settling. Its okay to not buy the most anticipated shoe of the year. It is not the end of theworld.

It's a real shame. Puttin up crazy money to get J's and getting some wack quality with the new kicks.
frown.gif

my OGs and 2001 retros still has the 23 on em and i wear them quite a bit. so that should tell you the quality of the CDP.

Back
Top Bottom