Has anyone else been using StockX?

I shipped 3 pairs of belugas to stockx that I got directly from footaction. I checked each pair and they were flawless. I now see on stockx I have a 50% authentication. I'm like wtf.

Welp had another pair supposed to arrive today now rescheduled not selling anything now till holidays are over

7229A72C-2987-4555-AF72-F8BAB519CC26.jpeg

I shipped Los Primeros 1's in a Size 5 to them a few months ago and the lid was damaged because of the way Shoe Palace stuffed the bag into the box. No issues at all from StockX though, they accepted them.

i included the paper they tell u to print out in the shipping box, i didnt put it in the actual shoe box. hopefully they arent too serious about that

that makes no difference at all. I've always put the slip on top of the shoe box within the shipping box.

Rescheduled delivery on 2 pairs I shipped to them on Thursday. Holiday Time = Terrible time to buy/sell in my opinion.

StockX is BS.

They required to send the kicks within two days, but their UPS is ground. Slow as ****, then they don't do weekends, so only business days which further delays the process and once they have the kicks it takes a while for them to get to it.

how is that BS? it's their policy to ship within 2 days to make sure you have the shoes in hand. not like they're saying they need to arrive there within 2 days. not to mention shipping is free for sellers.

how is that BS? it's their policy to ship within 2 days to make sure you have the shoes in hand. not like they're saying they need to arrive there within 2 days. not to mention shipping is free for sellers.
Screenshot_20171204-113805.png

yeah this is certainly an exception due to the volume they're getting right now. were all in the same boat though.
Sounds like a they problem vices a mines problem.

I'm the customer, you ran a special deal, should of have been prepare for the volume ....

Seems to me they need to give people in my shoes some time of compensation.

That's customer service ....

Sounds like a they problem vices a mines problem.

I'm the customer, you ran a special deal, should of have been prepare for the volume ....

Seems to me they need to give people in my shoes some time of compensation.

That's customer service ....

what special deal? and not that it excuses their delay, but why would they temporarily change their model/policy when it's always been 2 days to ship the shoes?

what special deal? and not that it excuses their delay, but why would they temporarily change their model/policy when it's always been 2 days to ship the shoes?
I can careless about the two days, but make that regular UPS not ground. My joints have been in transit since the 28. Also, the special was the cyber Monday, 25% sells fees.

I can careless about the two days, but make that regular UPS not ground. My joints have been in transit since the 28. Also, the special was the cyber Monday, 25% sells fees.
lol. your complaint in your original post is that they only give you two days, compounded with that UPS ground is slow.

UPS Ground IS regular UPS, and again it's FREE. if you're in such a hurry to get paid I'm sure you could pay for next day air out of your own pocket.

and looking at your tracking it just got to Detroit today so you've been delayed a day at most thus far.

lol. your complaint in your original post is that they only give you two days, compounded with that UPS ground is slow.

UPS Ground IS regular UPS, and again it's FREE. if you're in such a hurry to get paid I'm sure you could pay for next day air out of your own pocket.

and looking at your tracking it just got to Detroit today so you've been delayed a day at most thus far.
You can't comprehend the way you can't read .. is cool. Bye boo

You can't comprehend the way you can't read .. is cool. Bye boo
yeah I'm the one who can't comprehend or read when you're the one who can't understand how basic shipping and procedure works.

good luck with ya payout homeboy

Last edited:
Anyone know why stockx blocks you from changing a package to pick up at a UPS location?? I've had sneakers swiped off my porch before, so this is kinda bs.

Anyone know why stockx blocks you from changing a package to pick up at a UPS location?? I've had sneakers swiped off my porch before, so this is kinda bs.
I have argued with them about that. I too have had stuff stolen off my porch.

idk but it is annoying. have to be at the house until they come on delivery day just to make sure noone takes it

Back
Top Bottom