Has anyone else been using StockX?

Saw this on Twitter.. anyone here get this email? I didn’t get it, maybe only for high volume sellers? Kind of sucks everyone doesn’t have access as long as it’s been taking to get a payout.
DABBF361-924E-4512-920B-6598D7B9F07C.png

Saw this on Twitter.. anyone here get this email? I didn’t get it, maybe only for high volume sellers? Kind of sucks everyone doesn’t have access as long as it’s been taking to get a payout.
DABBF361-924E-4512-920B-6598D7B9F07C.png
I still don't have that feature either, despite some saying they do. checked every spot on mobile and desktop.

would be nice though.

That's a game changer....

However, you'll have that dude that will sell 5k of sneaker get the money close pay pal and it's a wrap. Probably open the account fraudulently too ...

There only doing it for people who have sold a lot already on there ... I sold 10 pairs on there and didn’t get the email where as my boys who sold 30-40 High end sneakers and items did get the trial.

I got an account for selling in the 1st place.
No other type of codes? Dec 2017
whether you sign up to sell or buy they give you a $20 off purchase code that expires after two weeks. it's specific to the name/account that signed up as well.

I don't believe they offer any other sort of discount codes.

whether you sign up to sell or buy they give you a $20 off purchase code that expires after two weeks. it's specific to the name/account that signed up as well.

I don't believe they offer any other sort of discount codes.

Yea lol I signed up 12/2016

My item has been stuck in arrived for authentication since Dec 8th LOL

:stoneface: That is not what I wanted to hear.. mine just got to that status yesterday. They’re really dragging feet with processing! I think I’ll just stick to Goat until they get it together.

:stoneface: That is not what I wanted to hear.. mine just got to that status yesterday. They’re really dragging feet with processing! I think I’ll just stick to Goat until they get it together.

They are probably backed up with all the packages they have been receiving. Expect them to be even more backed up in the coming weeks with the yeezy blue tint release.

Waiting impatiently for payout as you all are. At least its not just me.

Yeah, my Off White Presto was received 12/11. No payout up until now. They also received 2 items I purchased on the same day and both has not been shipped yet. But these guys would ding you if you’re late on shipments SMH.

Just got my payout today. Recieved for authentication was 12/8.

EDIT: holy crap, i sent another pair in on Monday and got my payout today. That was fast! Im in cali and the shipping point was to AZ.

Yeah, my Off White Presto was received 12/11. No payout up until now. They also received 2 items I purchased on the same day and both has not been shipped yet. But these guys would ding you if you’re late on shipments SMH.

In my experience theyve been really lenient on their penalties. Ive had a few fail verification and they never charge me to ship back or hit me with the 15% fee. I personally think its the best/cheapest way to sell. Before december theyd payout same day and my stuff would get there in 3 days. Theyre just so logged. Its inconvenient but is what it is.

In my experience theyve been really lenient on their penalties. Ive had a few fail verification and they never charge me to ship back or hit me with the 15% fee. I personally think its the best/cheapest way to sell. Before december theyd payout same day and my stuff would get there in 3 days. Theyre just so logged. Its inconvenient but is what it is.
yeah the 15% fee is mostly a scare tactic/deterrent.

why didn't your shoes pass authentication though? that might be another issue in itself

yeah the 15% fee is mostly a scare tactic/deterrent.

why didn't your shoes pass authentication though? that might be another issue in itself
Older pair. Clear sole had yellowed.

Back
Top Bottom