Has anyone else been using StockX?

Is there any reason why Stockx has restricted the ability or option to have the package held at a UPS store? It's a stupid policy IMO. Going to a UPS store for pick-ups would require an ID, so if anything, going this route is safer in some occassions.

Not a good experience with them so far.

Sold a pair of Lebron 11 elites and they sent them back. I bought them off eBay DS The soles were dark so they sent them back. Went on EBay and every pair has the same exact sole as mine.

Decided to sell my 72-10s. I got them from NDC and it has everything it came from. Got there Monday and still hasn’t been authenticated.

I just sold three yeezys but some kind of way it shows I sold 5 of them. You think they will penalize me?

So they finally did it this morning but my 72-10s failed the authentication process because it didn’t have any paper in the box. Really wtf!

I ordered UNC 1's back in October and they came with not even half the paper in the box. Just a little sheet of the paper underneath them and the extra baby blue laces. I wasn't too mad but I could see wanting everything.

Why didn’t you have the paper though?
I took it out because I read somewhere it Yellows the soles.
What do people think these guys and girls buying shoes off of stock x want some half a** sneaker. No they want the entire package especially if they are paying resell.. it’s a simple concept.
Tissue paper is really that important ? It really isn’t the fact that they sent them back over tissue paper . It’s that they took 5 days to do it.
Buyers want OG everything!
I didn’t think tissue paper was that important. I could understand if it was the red thing with XI not included.

Last edited:
So Im debating I sold a shoe that failed authentication because there was some marks on the sole even tho they were completely ds. They are just old as ****. Has anyone that ever had that happen just clean them off and resell them again through stockx? Or will I get flagged for selling same pair?

What do people think these guys and girls buying shoes off of stock x want some half a** sneaker. No they want the entire package especially if they are paying resell.. it’s a simple concept.

then how is people getting pairs of off whites without the extra shoelaces acceptable when they let those through?

then how is people getting pairs of off whites without the extra shoelaces acceptable when they let those through?
Lol so people in this thread making a big deal of me not having freaking tissue paper in the box when this same company has been letting no extra laces slide of $1000 + sneakers? Lol what a joke. Searched on twitter and it’s a lot of people without them.

Decided to give them a shot selling a pair of True Blue 3's that I never wore. They rejected the shoe claiming they had been worn and hit me with a penalty, should have just stuck with selling at RIF. Never had a bad experience with the selling my stuff and I'd rather just take the ride up to lil Tokyo and have them handle it.

Back
Top Bottom