Has anyone else been using StockX?

Decided to give them a shot selling a pair of True Blue 3's that I never wore. They rejected the shoe claiming they had been worn and hit me with a penalty, should have just stuck with selling at RIF. Never had a bad experience with the selling my stuff and I'd rather just take the ride up to lil Tokyo and have them handle it.
damn. first time I've heard of them actually charging the penalty

Decided to give them a shot selling a pair of True Blue 3's that I never wore. They rejected the shoe claiming they had been worn and hit me with a penalty, should have just stuck with selling at RIF. Never had a bad experience with the selling my stuff and I'd rather just take the ride up to lil Tokyo and have them handle it.

Did they provide any details or dialogue?

If your item doesn't pass authentication does it move from the pending tab or what does it actually say? Mine shows "arrived at stock x" in pending, but in the sell tab it says my passed authentication went down

edit: just got cashed out. still weird how it says my authentication rate went down. thought i was doomed

Last edited:
Ordered 6s on the 13th. Authentication since Mon or Tues. These people take forever, $12, $13 for ground shipping? Cmon

Your looking at New year's

Lol I wanted these for Christmas as a gift that I will rock on New year's day!

i'm still confused as to how to sell on stockx...
placing an ask = bidding, not what you want as the seller?
help lol and thanks.

So... I am desperately searching for a pair of the Blue S1 Hybrids(Asia). StockX ended up sending me a pair of the USA hybrids and I already had those. Up for a trade or a link to buy would be much appreciated.

On stockx when u ask that's the asking price the seller wants to sell their product at. If you're a seller you can accept any bid or buying prices that any buyers are willing to pay. Or you can ask for more money, which is to increase your asking price. If a buyer will buy or accept your asking price then you have to mail out your item within 2 shipping days to stockx HQ, and you can print out a prepaid UPS shipping label they give you. You have to ship within 2 days or pay a percentage penalty for mailing late

You also have to include a piece of paper from stockx that says this paper must be included with your item for authentication, this paper can be printed out with your shipping label, all the details are emailed to you.

If all's good and your item passes authentication then you can receive PayPal payment asap. Recently iirc now you can receive instant payment and wait for your product to pass authentication. If there's issues they will send back your item to you and you have to return payment.

When you bid, it's a bid you are placing to buy the product.

There may be multiple bids from buyers who want to buy the product, and it's up to the seller to accept which bid they want to sell their item at. They can accept a lower amount, asking amount, or higher amount. It's sort of similar to eBay but here you can place bids 1 at a time instead of quick multiple bidding on a live auction. Its a bidding competition between buyers.

Or you can accept the sellers asking price and buy the item at the price they want.

After that then you pay for the item and shipping, then wait for seller to ship item to stockx for authentication, and then you get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo thank you. so i can accept any bid that buyers have placed once i put my item up and in order to get the money then i need to send to stockx (along with the label/paper they email me). got it.
welp, i really should have put my item up earlier lol but at least now i understand. thanks again.

yo thank you. so i can accept any bid that buyers have placed once i put my item up and in order to get the money then i need to send to stockx (along with the label/paper they email me). got it.
welp, i really should have put my item up earlier lol but at least now i understand. thanks again.

here's an example. the highest someone is willing to pay is $336 and the lowest someone is willing to sell is $358. of course there are also lower bidders and higher sellers.

say you've had your pair up for sale at $375 for two weeks. you can keep your price there for however long it takes to get it, or if you get tired and just wanna sell already you can hit sell now for $336.

you also don't need to have an active ask/listing in order to make a sale. you could just lurk and then hit sell now once you see a satisfactory price.

Screenshot_20171220-222739.png

looks like maybe they're getting through the backlog? shipped two pairs yesterday and they were already received in today

looks like maybe they're getting through the backlog? shipped two pairs yesterday and they were already received in today
Hope so... The pair I ordered arrived for authentication on the date it said it would (today) not like before where it didn't give a date and was held up at UPS. Question now is how long will it take to authenticate and ship out :nerd:

Last week authentication failed on the pair I ordered... It was authenticated the same day it arrived within 2 hours upon getting there. Been about 4 hours since it arrived today. Not sure if thats good or bad or if they're just backed up again :rofl:

They’re definitely backed up. A pair I sold got delivered to them on Monday, and it finally got authenticated this morning.

They are backed up. My pair from 12/8 arrived for authentication and today they approved it finally.

A pair got delivered today at their new location in Tempe. Let's see if this new place is faster or not.

kinda scared of copping from stockx. what do they do about flaws and defects? heard they let most of them thru. if im paying top dollar, i want a flawless pair. i know GOAT really examines their pairs.

IMG_20171222_011731.jpg
7624085.gif

My Christmas gift 12.25.....12/26
And I bought 2 gifts for my fam
6 other gifts for me
These were the 7th

Back
Top Bottom