Has anyone else been using StockX?

That's the only thing I hate about the site. 

Crazy thing is people will pay those crazy prices. Just look up the Wing It 2s on there. Shoe is sitting on Eastbay in most sizes, but you have people buying the shoe off StockX for like 250-300.
Yeah I hear you... people seem to get greedy,  they see the prices of previous sales and they ask for more on their sneakers... you have some idiots paying that much every now and then. Thats fine and all for people making that profit but the problem I see in that is that for the regular joe sneakerhead that wants to buy like some regular somewhat limited sneakers is going to see this and just bounce... not giving the site a chance... even myself i got a little turned off 
How long did it take to get the funds after your shoes were delivered to StockX? I just sold a Yeezy 2 Solar there and wanted to know.
You can track your UPS package through the site... they got my package in the morning... site got updated saying they were authenticating.. no more than an hour later they were authenticated and got my money... so I would saying within a few hours of when the package arrives to them...
Seems shady from what's been posted on Twitter
What has been posted on twitter that makes it shady? Would like to know cus I really haven't heard anything negative, but then again I haven't really gone out and looked... I have seen people post up experiences of them selling and buying shoes and so far those people report positive results.

Last edited:
Was curious about what was happened on twitter so I looked. Safe to say they need someone better managing their social media. Not sure why they're retweeting certain things that aren't relevant to their company. :smh:

I used GOAT. Copped Moonrocks on there and it was pretty fast. Similar to StockX but they also have an App. I believe I copped the shoes on a Monday and they came exactly a week later. USPS 2 day shipping, I think I lucked out cause the seller was in Cali and they are also based in Cali so that must have shaven off 2-3 days. $10 shipping cost (to the buyer) also but atleast it was USPS priority.

I used GOAT. Copped Moonrocks on there and it was pretty fast. Similar to StockX but they also have an App. I believe I copped the shoes on a Monday and they came exactly a week later. USPS 2 day shipping, I think I lucked out cause the seller was in Cali and they are also based in Cali so that must have shaven off 2-3 days. $10 shipping cost (to the buyer) also but atleast it was USPS priority.
Is their website named AirGoat? 

Last edited:
I've been waiting about 10 days now for GOAT to verify me. Anybody else still waiting to get verified?

Stockx received my Yeezy 2s yesterday and still waiting for them to verify authenticity, emailed them today and they said they needed to "triple check" to make sure since it's a high priced item. If they had experts like they claimed all they had to do is look at the shoe for no more than 5 minutes to know that it's legit.

Stockx received my Yeezy 2s yesterday and still waiting for them to verify authenticity, emailed them today and they said they needed to "triple check" to make sure since it's a high priced item. If they had experts like they claimed all they had to do is look at the shoe for no more than 5 minutes to know that it's legit.
I think they're just being cautious.

They need to get someone to manage their social media account with some sort of professionalism. Arguing with people about the merits of their service versus GOAT on twitter is extremely tacky and unprofessional.

UPDATE: They just paid me for the Yeezy 2s I sold. Netted $4265. Took a little longer than I wanted though, 2 days after they received my sneakers. Will list more.

I would rather buy the Red Octobers from him, for six thousand dollars than 4,000 from flight club.

Nah they prob just take a big percentage. Haven't consigned with them before but that's what I would imagine

Back
Top Bottom