Has anyone else been using StockX?

switched over to GOAT. Seems more professional and overall a better user experience. Too many incorrect listings on Stockx, poor search functionality is just too annoying.

Small time seller here, I just try and put a small dent in the cost of the jordan's I keep.

Started selling with eBay, I figure 13% in fees and zero protection as a seller, my selling is slowly going away from eBay, usually just post with a high buy it now and see if anyone messages me for a paypal direct sale.

Sold several via GOAT, a little longer in terms of getting your money, but only the 9.5% fee plus totally safe for the seller, I have had no issues plus a nice app.  

Just started on stockx, I have yet to sell there, but seems to provide the same safety, but no app and the total cost of selling is higher, but I just adjusted my prices accordingly and will see how it goes.

I looked at Kixify, but I see no benefit over eBay fees are high and you are still taking all the risk, not sure why anyone would buy there either as the prices don't seem much better and there are no real buyer protections and you would have to deal with paypal to resolve issues which is no fun.

Where are these stats coming from?

Basing these prices from stockX? Ebay? Flight club?

For example:

Air Yeezy 2 Red October

Last Sale

$6,016

+$16(0%)

Some of these prices are high...

What is GOAT?

Last edited:
GOAT is deff my go to place for selling and if I am to buy from a reseller, it would certainly be here and not eBay, I am pleased that more options are popping up and hope that a bit of competition drives down fees for selling.

Last edited:
They desperately need a UX/UI person. The app is laughable compared to GOAT

Is there a way to view sole prices on GOAT?
yeah, when you search for any shoe and select it, it is at the bottom, DS and used pair, then pick your size, the price listed is the current low for sale price.  The lowest price sells first, as a seller you can price yours higher than the low price, but all the stock with a lower price will sell first.

Keep in mind that fraudster fake_education works for stockX :x

No thanks Jeff

Keep in mind that fraudster fake_education works for stockX
sick.gif

No thanks Jeff
Ahhh...I'm good then. 

He's a clown and works for the rep company's so if his involvement with Stock is to authenticate then I don't trust their process.

Keep in mind that fraudster fake_education works for stockX :x

No thanks Jeff

Ahhh...I'm good then. 

He's a clown and works for the rep company's so if his involvement with Stock is to authenticate then I don't trust their process.

A-MEN!

dude has to be the worst legit checker in the world. My girl can point out fakes better than him and she don't know **** about shoes

Back
Top Bottom