Has anyone else been using StockX?

Ya crying over spilled milk. That’s like saying the supermarket should refund you gas money every time you make a trip and they’re sold out of something. Or you buy something and a week later it goes on sale. The entitlement is strong

Any time a shoes resell price tanks they supposed to refund buyers’ money too to the low price?

he must have commented that somewhere, I didn't see it on his page

but same time, if hes authenticating stuff himself... hes let plenty of fakes go through his shop as well :lol:
I doubt he authenticates them himself. He’s too pretty for that. :lol:

Ya crying over spilled milk. That’s like saying the supermarket should refund you gas money every time you make a trip and they’re sold out of something. Or you buy something and a week later it goes on sale. The entitlement is strong

Uh? in this case, i'm charged right away by stockx. I take the risk of having the agreed price going down too. (fair enough) It happened to me dozens of time... but if price is going up, like a lot up (rimowa suitcases), who tells me they didn't keep the suitcases? or sold them aside to a new highest bidder? If their prices is not secure, then this is a scam.

From StockX terms :
"
If something happens and your item can’t be delivered within a reasonable amount of time, we will attempt to find you another pair at no additional cost, or provide a full refund."

They sold 445 suitcases, so about 400 suitcases after i purchased mine. They did not attempt to find me another one.

he must have commented that somewhere, I didn't see it on his page

but same time, if hes authenticating stuff himself... hes let plenty of fakes go through his shop as well :lol:
I'm sure it's mostly kids trying to get one over on them by putting the tag on some fakes

From StockX terms :
"
If something happens and your item can’t be delivered within a reasonable amount of time, we will attempt to find you another pair at no additional cost, or provide a full refund."

They sold 445 suitcases, so about 400 suitcases after i purchased mine. They did not attempt to find me another one.

I know it’s frustrating, but all those sales are from StockX that you’re seeing. They pull data from places other than their site, which can be misleading/annoying.

I may be late, but cant find info on whether or not StockX accepts Visa/Mastsrcrd/ or AMEX prepaid giftcatds? Any help would be greatly appreciated l. Thanks!

Seller never shipped my order for the satin sbb and now I’m getting refunded. Boo! Anyone know if it’ll automatically go back to my bank account or straight to my PayPal since I have my stock x account linked with it?

Seller never shipped my order for the satin sbb and now I’m getting refunded. Boo! Anyone know if it’ll automatically go back to my bank account or straight to my PayPal since I have my stock x account linked with it?
PayPal refunds go back to your PayPal account. You will have to withdraw it manually.

how many days does it take for a seller to ship shoes to stock x ?

a bid was accepted by a seller on may 5 and the shoe has not been shipped out yet for authentication

how do i go about canceling this order ?
who do i contact this is the first time i had this problem

Last edited:
its been passed that what can i do ?

is there an email or phone number i can call ?
to get in contact with them i click on "MY ACCOUNT" then click on "HOW IT WORKS" then on "LEARN MORE ABOUT BUYING ON STOCKX" there should be a green circle with a white message icon on the bottom right hand corner. click on it and send them a message. this is all through mobile by the way.

I guess I learned something new today, I didn't know you can message them through the app. I've always emailed, and although they do respond back it's not that quick. The app message says they usually reply under 3 hours, I may have to try that route next time seems like it'll be faster.

fast forward to 3:47

authentication process looks terrible

Thought the same thing when I seen this video.. I really hope that's not what it's like and he just kinda hurried it up and played it off for the cameras haha but wouldn't surprise me one bit if some of them authenticated like this

Back
Top Bottom