Has anyone else been using StockX?

where you cop them concords from?

sucks since its a gigantic GR and not all pairs are up to par quality wise but then again I haven't heard anything crazy regarding the concords and the few pairs I have are all good.

Fakes are just too good nowadays, especially XI's. I remember sending a Bred XI I purchased on EBAY and it failed because of the box. Imagine that. I could've switched a fake pair and used an original box and it would pass verification.

Scary

Fakes are just too good nowadays, especially XI's. I remember sending a Bred XI I purchased on EBAY and it failed because of the box. Imagine that. I could've switched a fake pair and used an original box and it would pass verification.

Scary
basically which is why I won't buy any XI. I need space jams but I aint buying em from anyone :lol:

I got the Concords from FTL in store was on the counter maybe a return
post em up, when you get em. XI are hard to legit check at least for myself but I'm interested to see them as well as others I would assume

most of the NikeLab stuff I've gotten has come in those slide out boxes, so not sure what you mean. do you have a pic?

either way, if it's missing part of the shoebox stockx wont take it.

yea, outlet/missing box top you can only list on goat but should still pretty quick no problem

I had a look at this site and wasn't confident it was legit, also debating whether they're new or used.
Any one tried it yet? Please update.
Yes, it's legit. They only sell new items. I have used them for selling and buying and had no issues whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom