Has anyone else been using StockX?

Magnifying glass at the top of the page.
Screenshot_20190225-211807_Chrome.jpg

Apologies for being a newbie!
I was joking lol

i would never suggest going to search all 66 pages

they check all pairs to make sure they're legit before sending out

i they don't pass they inform you and give you your money back

Last edited:
i bought shoes friday from stockx and seller accepted my bid. They still havent shipped. When would they have until?

Anyone ever run into a situation where Stock X has received a package but you haven't received the notification that they received it. I tracked a package I sent and they received it this morning along with 2 other packages I sent. I received received notifications and payment already for 2 of the packages. Nothing for the other one.

Anyone ever run into a situation where Stock X has received a package but you haven't received the notification that they received it. I tracked a package I sent and they received it this morning along with 2 other packages I sent. I received received notifications and payment already for 2 of the packages. Nothing for the other one.
They get up to 10k packages a day. They'll get to it.

Youre not alone..... They received my package yesterday at 10am and still no sign of it today

Anyone else gettin like 2 week wait times when ordering from stock x?. When i got my order confirmation, there was a eta of 2 weeks. I usually only wait like a week to get stuff?

Anyone else gettin like 2 week wait times when ordering from stock x?. When i got my order confirmation, there was a eta of 2 weeks. I usually only wait like a week to get stuff?
I ordered for a friend on 2/21. Initial email said 3/6. I got them 2/28.

I’ve gotten then a few times recently but like said above received the kicks way before the estimated time. I think they’re just doing that now to manage people’s expectations.

I want to buy a pair of Air Jordan 6 UNCs from stockx. Are they legit? The price is $230 and it seems a bit too good to be true. They are $325 everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom