Has anyone else been using StockX?

If i bought a pair on stockx at 10pm wed, when would the seller have to ship?

They give sellers 2 full business days. Anything sold on Wednesday night, the seller would need to at least dropped it off with ups by End -of-business Friday...

Bought these from stockx..QC problem on these?

Attachments

• 20190430_134213.jpg
    20190430_134213.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 37
If i bought a pair on stockx at 10pm wed, when would the seller have to ship?

It depends. A lot of times Wednesday night is considered business day Thursday, so they could have till Monday for regular 2-day. Also, if it was a brand new release they could have 3 or more days to ship. Also, if they want to BS with Stockx (just say they've already shipped in an e-mail but actually take an extra day), StockX will give the seller more time. I'm nearly 400 purchases in, and 150 or so sales. There's a lot of grey area in there.

It depends. A lot of times Wednesday night is considered business day Thursday, so they could have till Monday for regular 2-day. Also, if it was a brand new release they could have 3 or more days to ship. Also, if they want to BS with Stockx (just say they've already shipped in an e-mail but actually take an extra day), StockX will give the seller more time. I'm nearly 400 purchases in, and 150 or so sales. There's a lot of grey area in there.
400 :nerd: damn homie, u should be a shareholder by now, jk.

Note: old member. Log in no longer retrievable.

Please , please, please do not attach your shipping label to the show box and seal it fastidiously with packing tape. Some may not agree, but I feel it ruins the box.

Note: old member. Log in no longer retrievable.

Please , please, please do not attach your shipping label to the show box and seal it fastidiously with packing tape. Some may not agree, but I feel it ruins the box.
I dont think Stockx would allow you to not double box.

Back
Top Bottom