Has anyone else been using StockX?

I was actually questioning this myself during the semi recent Concord release. I doubled up from 2 different retail locations. One pair was a raffle win which I picked up in person and the other was an online cop. The font on both box labels were different and the outsole on 1 pair is more icy blue than the other pair. Also, one of the pairs I received has a height difference with one shoe being slightly taller than the other. Now I did look at both carefully and saw nothing alarming but fakes are getting really, really good to the point where you really need to know what to look for and examine the whole shoe. I realize there can be slight differences between pairs as they are made in different factories and a ton of these were released but the height difference is killing me and is something that's hard for me to overlook. I own 9 pair of 11's and not one pair has a height difference. The patent leather on the right shoe where it dips is also not cleanly cut which is kinda bothering me.
I'm sorry to hear that bro. I understand the feeling. Fakes are made so good that regular employees at footocker can possibly miss it. I have never heard of this, but I wouldn't count it out. But Nike quality can be off sometimes as well.

I'm sorry to hear that bro. I understand the feeling. Fakes are made so good that regular employees at footocker can possibly miss it. I have never heard of this, but I wouldn't count it out. But Nike quality can be off sometimes as well.
Thanks man and yeah it's definitely a little frustrating.

What happens when a pair you're selling gets rejected for one reason or another? I've sold 35 pairs with no issues but I had a pair that was rec'd yesterday morning, I checked a few hours after that and the item is just completely gone from the current/pending/history tabs of the selling section. Only time that has happened to me was as a buyer when the item didn't pass inspection. Kinda annoying, send a 100% DS pair of kicks, no idea why it wouldnt pass.

I had a standing offer of $300 for a few weeks for the AM1 Susan. I figured nobody would take it but I wanted to get notifications on proce changes. Last Monday, right after the NYC Pass, there was a flurry of sales. Price dropped from $500 to my offer of $300 being accepted in like 3 minutes. Prices went back up pretty quick though. A few days went by and my pair never shipped to Stockx. Yesterday was a week so I figured it was canceled and the seller would sell at the higher price. Today my app showed in route to stockx. I emailed them and this is the reply. Apparently they ate the difference to make me right. That's pretty damn solid of them.

That's dope to see. Usually you only see the problematic stories as nobody really goes out of their way to talk about how things went smooth. Nice to see them go above and beyond, as they should. Customer service sucks these days, it's surprising more businesses don't put more of an actual emphasis on it cause it really does go a long way.

I had a standing offer of $300 for a few weeks for the AM1 Susan. I figured nobody would take it but I wanted to get notifications on proce changes. Last Monday, right after the NYC Pass, there was a flurry of sales. Price dropped from $500 to my offer of $300 being accepted in like 3 minutes. Prices went back up pretty quick though. A few days went by and my pair never shipped to Stockx. Yesterday was a week so I figured it was canceled and the seller would sell at the higher price. Today my app showed in route to stockx. I emailed them and this is the reply. Apparently they ate the difference to make me right. That's pretty damn solid of them.

Wow that’s awesome! My bid got accepted 5 days ago and seller still hasn’t shipped.
Just curious. Do you buy from them often?

Hey guys

For anyone who’s done this,
Is there any difference between the PayPal account payout method or the direct to bank account transfer payout method?

I changed it for a transaction I did today.
Just checking for anyone who’s done this if there is any difference?

Thanks

Funny I sent a DS pair last week and it got rejected for “signs of wear”. Got charged 15% fee too. Emailed them a few times and ultimately they removed the charge. Turned around and sold them back for like $30 more the next day, passed authentication today as they should have the first time. Their authentication process is mostly a joke and sort of a crap shoot to some degree.

I've had this happen a lot too, but only when the price has gone down and they could make a few extra dollars by keeping my money and paying someone else out at a lower price, lol. Anytime the price has jumped up I've just gotten the refund. In the early days they'd send a free shipping code when sellers backed out, but they stopped that pretty quickly.

Anyone know how long the stockx ban is ? Apparently I got banned last summer but my account is still intact on the app and website, I cancelled an old open bid I had after I already purchased.

Anyone know how long the stockx ban is ? Apparently I got banned last summer but my account is still intact on the app and website, I cancelled an old open bid I had after I already purchased.
Youre probably banned indefinitely. You're still able to log into your account but cant buy/sell. Time to make a new account.

How did you cancel a bid after your purchased the item?

makes sense, w/ the overhead and labor...

~10% isn't much

$2 million in sales per day with 750 employees? I don’t understand how they aren’t making money. If they pay each of those $100 per hour for 8 hours per day... that’s only $600,000 of that 2 million.

$2 million in sales per day with 750 employees? I don’t understand how they aren’t making money. If they pay each of those $100 per hour for 8 hours per day... that’s only $600,000 of that 2 million.
I think they meant they sell 2 mil worth of stuff and then they take their cut off of that 2 mil.

it seems like the last couple of pairs i bought off of stock x take 3 days for the seller to ship. I wouldn't be surprised if the seller ships on day 1 and stock x doesn't update to give them more time to legit check cause they can't handle the amount of sales they are doing. I remember i would sometimes get my order in a week. Now it's always 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom