Has anyone else been using StockX?

Day 4 seller has still not shipped to stockx :/
Sorry bruh, I changed my mind .

Stockx doesnt always update when the seller ships. If his package hasnt been scanned in by now they would have canceled the order. You would get an email explaining and they would fill your order from another seller at no extra cost.

Also its 2 business days, not sure if you've been counting the weekend.

Last edited:
Got my cool grey 9's from stock x
No problems

Shoes where even factory laced

Will order from them again but for now on I'm going to low ball unless it's something I want bad

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust stockx authenticators more than any person off the street that prob got a crash course lesson in how to tell fakes. The sad thing is they can't tell pairs that are legit and then they charge you 15% fee to get your shoes back
@stockx is such a joke! They suspended my account for sending them shoes purchased from @champssports. What's wrong with this label? pic.twitter.com/ase8FK7CI0
— PO! (@_PO2345) June 13, 2017
and it's funny with all the yeezys they get they can't recognize a legit adidas box label that has been used on previous yeezys
They wouldn't authenticate my breds after ADC sent me a pair with a replacement box label even after sharing all ADC order info pic.twitter.com/M4n9ndlgNB
— Dave Morgan (@DaveMorgan31) June 13, 2017

Last edited:
Here's the ironic thing. 

People feel more comfortable because of places like goat, stockx, flight club ... on and on. But, the fact that these businesses exist......and *how* they do business is only helping the fake producers. It's ironic because us consumers think we are safer with authenticating shoe sellers...but we are worse off. 

There is no seller feedback, no buyer feedback... just an ever continuing 'whack a mole' mentality. What this will do is this: fake manufacturers now have the opportunity to make big $$$, however they have to get their **** together and on point. If you get your shoe almost 1-for-1, you have an almost unlimited outlet to sell your goods. 

So what I think is going to happen (actually, I have already seen this happen) is the fakes are going to be too good and close to the original so you're probably not that safe and 'fake-proof' unless you buy from a legit retailer. You are *always* tossing dice even for 'hard-to-fake' shoe... or a shoe that was *just* released. 

Stockx and Goat don't sell fakes, and will reject fakes..............*unlessssssss* the shoe is good enough to pass their inspection. In all honestly, they couldn't give two s-h-i-t-s whether they sell you fakes or not. They want their money that is all. If you can make shoes good enough to pass their inspection (if they don't notice it's a fake... they know you probably won't either)..........that's all that matters. 

In closing. I want to watch out for the fam.... and i'm gonna lay it down like this. However old the shoe is, 'unloved' the shoe is...whatever. Be woke if you buy anywhere else but retail. And it might be too hard to tell a real from a fake anymore. I guess that's the point where you might not care.........but just be woke my fam. Because frankly..... the fake manufacturers are getting too damn good. 

Moral of this story: 

Instead of thinking of 'authenticating shoe resellers'  as a business that tries to 'screen' fake shoes for the benefit of the customer, think of them as quality control for the fake makers, because when the fake makers make them good enough.... the fake makers are in a way, going to be their sugar daddy.

Last edited:
How do you know you're getting your same shoes back when stock x, or GOAT, is claiming you sent in fakes but they weren't? It's ne thing if FC hands you back you shoes denying to consign them opposed to the mail in method used by those other 2 companies?

You loving this [emoji]128514[/emoji]
You of all people should know I can't stand Nio or stock X 
roll.gif

Word is @PO2345  got them scrambling back at HQ.

That's the thing about GOAT and STOCK X. You don't know who you're denying or possibly sending fakes to until you're on that summer jam twitter screen.

PO is the adam schefter of the sneaker industry... they know they effed up.

Ive always held strong in my belief that ole boy is authenticating UAs and cashing in on the ignorance of the sneaker space.

If he's bowl enough to use his current girl to peddle fakes, what's stopping him from going back to the only thing he knows. 

You of all people should know I can't stand Nio or stock X :rofl:

Word is @PO2345
 got them scrambling back at HQ.

That's the thing about GOAT and STOCK X. You don't know who you're denying or possibly sending fakes to until you're on that summer jam twitter screen.

PO is the adam schefter of the sneaker industry... they know they effed up.

Ive always held strong in my belief that ole boy is authenticating UAs and cashing in on the ignorance of the sneaker space.

If he's bowl enough to use his current girl to peddle fakes, what's stopping him from going back to the only thing he knows. 

Lol, I know from day one you were calling them out, and we refused to listen

So what I think is going to happen (actually, I have already seen this happen) is the fakes are going to be too good and close to the original so you're probably not that safe and 'fake-proof' unless you buy from a legit retailer. You are *always* tossing dice even for 'hard-to-fake' shoe... or a shoe that was *just* released. 

Stockx and Goat don't sell fakes, and will reject fakes..............*unlessssssss* the shoe is good enough to pass their inspection. In all honestly, they couldn't give two s-h-i-t-s whether they sell you fakes or not. They want their money that is all. If you can make shoes good enough to pass their inspection (if they don't notice it's a fake... they know you probably won't either)..........that's all that matters. 
Agree with the whole post and those 2 paragraphs especially. I'll use GOAT to flip garbage like yeezy's, but I don't feel any safer buying from them or StockX. I think there's a window of about a week or two from release where the fakes are obvious enough, but after a certain time, they get really good.

Hey Ed:

Thanks for tagging me. Let me share my experience with that platform with you all.

So i've used Stock X since last Spring i would say, but I haven't sold many shoes at all. Those Yeezy's would have been like the 9th or 10th shoe I sold. Prior to yesterday, I had no issues, same day payout as arrival etc.

Yesterday morning, I receive a morning from Russ starting he Yeezy's i sent did not pass verification because the box label was incorrect. So they then suspended me & penalized me 15% of the sales price. I'm obviously confused because i purchased them directly from a retailer online, so then I send a response email seeking clarification what is exactly wrong with my label & why they are charging me 15%/suspended me instantly etc.

At the same time, i made a post on Twitter trying to get feedback from the community on the label & essentially call them out for this error.

After the post, I send them this pic, which clearly shows my label matches the real:

View media item 2465078
I then get opinion from a major reseller on Twitter (davidkats) that someone referred me too to get feedback about the label & he stated nothing was wrong. Not sure why they denied etc

After that Russ, responds back and states we have re-instated your account, not penalized you, but they still couldn't verify the shoe & said the photo I sent is a comparison from an employee that looked at your pair, and he was one of many who could not accept my pair. We are shipping them back to you.

So at this point, I'm like cool whatever, but I want an explanation as to what is wrong with the label. I'm not getting a response at all.

Then Russ sends me another email, saying "I really do apologize, and I just wanted to reiterate that we always err on the side of caution. We are not definitively saying they are inauthentic, but they were too close to an inauthentic pair. "

At this point, I forward them my Champs confirmation email. Then they respond back and state, "The shoes are 100% authentic. However, the box label font was not as bold in person. We just were not comfortable with it. We completely respect your opinion, and others opinions on this. "

More back and forth & finally then Russ provides me a shipping code for the trouble etc.

So, my main worry now, is that I hope once i get back my shoe, that they are the same shoes & not switched out. I do believe like Ed noted, me putting them on the "Summer Jam' screen, made them think twice about how they handle my situation & I really do hope it creates some educational steps to their team, so no one else can experience what i did.

I can say I appreciated Russ's consistent communication with me & probably will use their platform again, just not to sell anything expensive. (EX: Kaws, Satin AJ1, Yeezys, etc)

PO

From what I know...Russ isn't even an authenticator. I believe he's on the blog side of things.

I hope you get back your shoes.

They tried to pull that on me with a pair of frags.

I had a pair in at FC that wasn't moving so I had my boy directly ship them from FC to Stock X cause they sold.

Long story short, I told them to check where they were shipped from and by saying my shoes were fake I'd blast them on twitter and @ sole supremacy  where I got my pair from.

The next day, they paid me with no other communication again from them....and they shut my account down 
laugh.gif

Everyone likes to call BS when twitter complains about them so I'm glad that someone in your position came out and spoke out.

Apologies in advance if this is not the place to ask

I just won a bid on a pair and completely forgot to input the $25 promo code at the time. I've tried reaching out to the support team to see if this can be reverted and awaiting their response.

Has this ever happened to anyone in here and we're you able to use the promo code afterwards? Was stockx support helpful/responsive?

Last edited:
Apologies in advance if this is not the place to ask

I just won a bid on a pair and completely forgot to input the $25 promo code at the time. I've tried reaching out to the support team to see if this can be reverted and awaiting their response.

Has this ever happened to anyone in here and we're you able to use the promo code afterwards? Was stockx support helpful/responsive?
Happened to me last week. I put in the code but still got charged full. Emailed them and they responded next day stating that they refunded $25 back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happened to me last week. I put in the code but still got charged full. Emailed them and they responded next day stating that they refunded $25 back to me.

Thanks for the quick response.

I got an email from StockX "sorry that promo has expired". Meanwhile my email says it expires June 26th

Had to send a screen shot to this specific person from StockX support. Hopefully, all goes well.

Edit: $25 refund issued just a few moments ago

Last edited:
So I put a bid the in on black OVO 12's on StockX.After scoring the pair for $390 I saw this thread and naturally was nervous. I received them today and they seem legit but the box sticker has a clean cut with no price tag. Also the insole doesn't have a size sticker. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

View media item 2465498View media item 2465499View media item 2465500View media item 2465501View media item 2465504View media item 2465506View media item 2465507View media item 2465508View media item 2465509View media item 2465510View media item 2465511View media item 2465512View media item 2465513View media item 2465541

Last edited:
Im not really familiar with the ovos but could be European release. They dont put prices on their box.Idk man Ive made multiple purchases all legit. Most people here only have gripes which is natural. Most people wont just take time to comment they had a good experience.

Im not really familiar with the ovos but could be European release. They dont put prices on their box.Idk man Ive made multiple purchases all legit. Most people here only have gripes which is natural. Most people wont just take time to comment they had a good experience.

Absolutely, people are so quick to call someone out on any little thing. I've dealt with them for the last several months with no problem other than a delay in shipping. And yes, euro Js don't have an msrp tag.. the tag on the insole is accurate as well.

I could be wrong here but it appears you are comparing a GS size to a men's size..Generally speaking there are usually noticeable differences between the two. I'm no expert on these so you may want more clarification but that may be what's going on here.

didn't wanna quote all his pictures but I don't know **** about yeezys but I just wanted to say I'm not a fan of comparing two different shoes basically (two different colorways made at diff times) we all know not all yeezy the same.

either way good luck to him, I'm not sure if anyones said anything regarding his pair being legit or not

Could be my eyes but the font is off on your tag.

The side plastic parts aren't angled like mine ( maybe due to size?)

The ovo shows well in photos but should be faint to your eye....if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom