Has anyone else been using StockX?

I bought some ultraboosts.They are arriving around the fourth of August. I'll post pics to see if they are ds/legit.

They failed to authenticate a pair i sent that was purchased from YS.. Another few members, if you read the last couple of pages, had the same issue. I deleted the app when I received back what I assume was the pair I sent them.

SMH

IMG_2107.PNG

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Wish ridemebaby would have just exposed it instead of the WWF sensational reaching with the in 3 days crap. Stop being a drama queen and just spit it out :lol:

Wish ridemebaby would have just exposed it instead of the WWF sensational reaching with the in 3 days crap. Stop being a drama queen and just spit it out :lol:
THIS WEEKEND AT SUMMERSLAM I'M GONNA..... headass

Best believe I'll keep using these 20 off coupons tho. Idc

So I've bought one pair off stockX and they came in just fine. So thinking they were good after the first time I buy another pair, immediately notice a huge crease on a ds shoe.. There's also scuffs on both heels that don't really show in images

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    618.6 KB · Views: 16
So I've bought one pair off stockX and they came in just fine. So thinking they were good after the first time I buy another pair, immediately notice a huge crease on a ds shoe.. There's also scuffs on both heels that don't really show in images

That crease is the way they came from the factory. You cannot always expect perfection with sneakers. Stockx explained it clearly in my opinion.

Once you wear them you'll have plenty of creases anyway.

This guy has no common sense and is headed for a nice lawsuit with this kind of public statement.

Stating StockX runs illegal scams and then advising everyone not to do business with them can be quite damaging to a company's reputation and bottom line. People have to be careful what they say. There is a lot of money backing stockx and I'm convinced their lawyers are already looking into this matter.

I checked this guys IG and didn't see the post. Any idea when it was posted? Could be an old post for all we know.

Last edited:
This guy has no common sense and is headed for a nice lawsuit with this kind of public statements.

Stating StockX runs illegal scams and then advising everyone not to do business with them can be quite damaging to a company's reputation and bottom line. People have to be careful what they say. There is a lot of money backing stockx and I'm convinced their lawyers are already looking into this matter.

I check this guys IG and didn't see the post. Any idea when it was posted? Could be an old post for all we know.

That post was minute before I posted it in here

He hasn't posted anything since unless he did and deleted it but that post was originally gone about 30 min after I posted it here so it was deleted quick

No idea why..

Thanks Bert.
Ok, so if we go by his timeline, the big announcement should be Sunday or Monday.

I've sold 14 pairs of shoes on StockX and today was the first time my shoes failed for authenticity.

Sold a pair of Jordan 3 White Cements from 2011 (Jordan logo on the heel) and was told the box label was wrong, the tissue paper was wrong, the stitching and leather was off, then proceeded to penalize me for the sale ($40.xx).

They were purchased from eastbay.com on release day and were kept DS this entire time.

Total BS, I actually liked StockX but for them to deny the sale cause of allllll of the above discredits their authenticating department. Annnnnnd they suspended my account, makes no sense. They better not send me back a fake pair of J's.

Back to GOAT I guess

I've sold 14 pairs of shoes on StockX and today was the first time my shoes failed for authenticity.

Sold a pair of Jordan 3 White Cements from 2011 (Jordan logo on the heel) and was told the box label was wrong, the tissue paper was wrong, the stitching and leather was off, then proceeded to penalize me for the sale ($40.xx).

They were purchased from eastbay.com on release day and were kept DS this entire time.

Total BS, I actually liked StockX but for them to deny the sale cause of allllll of the above discredits their authenticating department. Annnnnnd they suspended my account, makes no sense. They better not send me back a fake pair of J's.

Back to GOAT I guess

Wow, for them to say so much was wrong has to make you scratch your head.

Do you have photos to post? I try to help out and authenticate pairs here for people and would be curious to see what you have. Did you send them a copy of the receipt with the shoes?

I have these shoes and would be curious to compare my label with yours and also to see the stitching issue.

That crease is the way they came from the factory. You cannot always expect perfection with sneakers. Stockx explained it clearly in my opinion.

Once you wear them you'll have plenty of creases anyway.
Yeah It wasn't to the point I hated the shoe or didn't want it, they just come off as b grades to me and stockX claims to not sell b grades. My overall experience with stockx has been good though.

Wow, for them to say so much was wrong has to make you scratch your head.

Do you have photos to post? I try to help out and authenticate pairs here for people and would be curious to see what you have. Did you send them a copy of the receipt with the shoes?

I have these shoes and would be curious to compare my label with yours and also to see the stitching issue.

Yeah fam, it's ridiculous to me. I didn't send the receipt with the shoes just cause I've never done that. The shoes are en route back to me, i'll post pics of them when I receive them. I definitely remember what they looked like cause there was one small crease on the toe box, negligible. They did respond to my e-mail and said they would refund me the penalty so at least I didn't lose money on the transaction I suppose.

Thats terrible if true on your part, I know yo have no reason to lie.

receipt wouldn't even matter to them if thats what they found wrong. with Goat I've always sent receipt and yes I always knew it didn't matter even if something is wrong with the shoes they won't say oh he's got. legitimate receipt.. nvm! but its always been a habit when selling incase some kid or someone wanted it but I'm 99% sure goat and stockx don't send the original receipts to buyers

Yeah It wasn't to the point I hated the shoe or didn't want it, they just come off as b grades to me and stockX claims to not sell b grades. My overall experience with stockx has been good though.

I know its annoying as hell when you get a pre-creased pair. Also, they would only be B grades if the box was stamped "cosmetic imperfection" or the shoe had a B written on the inside label.

You would be surprised what passes as first quality. One shoe I always remember was the LeBron 8 South Beach. I ordered directly from Nike and received a pair with a deep scratch about a 1/2 long right in the middle of the toebox. Someone at the factory painted over the leather scratch with a different shade of blue paint which made it stand out even more.

Contacted Nike about it and the response was we can refund the money. The shoe was sold out so I kept them and started wearing them. It always pissed me off because the scratch was in the worst place.

I saw a post somehere here on Niketalk about Stock X having a pay out option as soon as the shoe ships. I went to my settings and couldn't find anything or did it turn out to be false info?

Back to GOAT I guess

Sorry to hear that. This sucks on your part but it's actually good for buyers. Whats really terrible is how these big retailers are allowed to sell b grades that should be sent directly to outlets.

Last edited:
I have been trying to find a legit check on anyone's PSNY Paris 12s. I just recently bought a pair off StockX and was stunned to find the box be legit but the label was off. I have the pair at my homie's spot right now. The shoes themselves are legit. I went through everything. Does anyone else have the same issue? I would like to know. Thanks NT

not sure if this was discussed the last 34 pages (I'm sure it was), but i wonder if a shoe is priced low if they will tell you it didn't pass inspection and just keep it for themselves. caught a pair of Kobe elite 9 betovens for about $100 less than market value and got the email saying they didn't pass inspection :smh: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom