Has anyone else been using StockX?

anyone else having issues on stockx?

on desktop I can't view any items...getting OOOPS! above where the product is supposed to be and when trying to view my bids and selling it is saying there was an error under my current/pending/history for both

this is on desktop

only having an issue viewing items on app...says retry

anyone else having issues on stockx?

on desktop I can't view any items...getting OOOPS! above where the product is supposed to be and when trying to view my bids and selling it is saying there was an error under my current/pending/history for both

this is on desktop

only having an issue viewing items on app...says retry
Been fine all day for me.

Trying to scoop up a pair of white cement 3
2003 pairs are going for under 300

the 88 release that came out recently are going for 500

Odds the sole cracks on the 2003?

Haven't been able to login to app since the latest update. I dont sell through them anyways but their info is better for judging the market than GOATs. SX so trash :lol:

ordered a pair of fear of god 1 oatmeals a few weeks ago. seller shipped and a few days later they emailed to ask if I still wanted them because the extra laces were missing. I asked how they could make up for it and they offered a $40 off code so i agreed.

it took them about a week to ship it out as they kept emailing to ask if I'd accept the deal even though I'd already replied several times. shoes finally shipped and showed up, but they never sent me the discount code and just went ghost even after the multiple emails I've sent. :angry:

My packages used to go to Detroit, didn’t know StockX had a Georgia hub now. Sent a package out at 5:02pm yesterday, arrived at 7:22am today, payout sent 8:41am today. I like that StockX :nerd:
Where in GA? I'm in FL so I assume my stuff will go there. I don't sell much but having a quick turnaround would be nice.

I just received a fake pair form stockx off white UNC. My first purchased from them as well. the inner blue lining is a different color than buy legit pairs. There is pen marking all over the shoe as well as the suede. The heel is softer than the heel on my legit pair. stockx shoes is middle pair out of the 3 pairs I have . the inner lining blue osmnt the same color as the other two.

Attachments

• IMG_3658.jpeg
    IMG_3658.jpeg
    362.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3666.jpeg
    IMG_3666.jpeg
    365.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3674.jpeg
    IMG_3674.jpeg
    398 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3675.jpeg
    IMG_3675.jpeg
    547.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3684.jpeg
    IMG_3684.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3688.jpeg
    IMG_3688.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3689.jpeg
    IMG_3689.jpeg
    361 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3690.jpeg
    IMG_3690.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 70
I just received a fake pair form stockx off white UNC. My first purchased from them as well. the inner blue lining is a different color than buy legit pairs. There is pen marking all over the shoe as well as the suede. The heel is softer than the heel on my legit pair. stockx shoes is middle pair out of the 3 pairs I have . the inner lining blue osmnt the same color as the other two.
Lame as hell bro. I just copped some shoes as well. Hope they don’t get me too. Keep us updated with the return and dealing with CS

Ive received 3 autoreply emails and all three times I've sent them pictures but there customer service is horrible and response time is just as worse. the red zip ties didn't even match and the box lid with the plastic Soo flimsy I don't know how this passed authentication. I also paid 1600 dollars for this pair. You would think they would take there time authenticating items that are over 1k.

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 43
^ too many inconsistencies there. If SX gives you a hard time with a return I'd advise contacting your CC companies fraud number.

I also did the the black light test and it failed. The orange tab doesn’t glow . Left pair is legit pair right pair is StockX pair . I still haven’t gotten a response by the way from support. There support is horrible .

Attachments

• C17450AE-77A0-4023-BDF4-58AE625D60C2.jpeg
    C17450AE-77A0-4023-BDF4-58AE625D60C2.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom