Has anyone else been using StockX?

Received a pair of fake 11s from them and sent them pics about a week ago that they requested and still haven't heard back since after a couple of follow up emails :smh: Ridiculous that I'm waiting in limbo even though they are the ones that ****ed up.

My pair was rejected by stockx with the following explanation:

“Our authentication team received the item you sold, but unfortunately it did not pass our verification process due to:

manufacturer defects, such as misplaced tags, misplaced logos, and/or embroidery issues found on the item.

Additional Notes from Authentication: Inconsistent yellowing”

What does this mean in plain language ? Does anyone know what the above sentences mean and why my pair was rejected ?

Should I send them in again and try the sale again?

See attached pictures sent from Stockx too.
3DE8097C-E38A-40E6-81E3-389F6006903A.jpeg
0027CBD3-1D12-4F1B-922D-23652FB7D18F.jpeg
D345F73B-2D39-4D4E-811E-03B761F9F9CA.jpeg

I don't really see alot yellowing for a 6 to 7 year old sneaker. Should be expected.

I don't see misplaced tags or logos. Are the talking about the stitching?

“Our authentication team received the item you sold, but unfortunately it did not pass our verification process due to:

manufacturer defects, such as misplaced tags, misplaced logos, and/or embroidery issues found on the item.

What does this mean in plain language ? Does anyone know what the above sentences mean and why my pair was rejected ?

Hit them ****s with the sole bright and send em back. Stockx a bunch a ****en *** clowns.

my pair of tailwinds got hit with the “inconsistent yellowing” also. I got them back yesterday, and I have absolutely zero idea what the **** they are talking about. I was/am pissed about it.

Got my pair of jordan CHI 3's today from Stockx today the shoe is in good condition
but the box was all beat up looks like the seller collapse the box shipped them to wherever he lives put the box together then sent to the shoes out to Stockx

both of the inlay papers were all crumpled up

usually I wouldn’t make such a big deal about anything like this but the shoe was less than two weeks old it’s not like it was laying around in someone’s apartment or house for it to be so beat up

I sent a message to Stockx and I asked if I can at least get my shipping refunded let’s see what happens

all the other shoes I got from stockx this past year didn’t come in this condition

Attachments

• DSCF3572.JPG
    DSCF3572.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF3573.JPG
    DSCF3573.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF3574.JPG
    DSCF3574.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF3575.JPG
    DSCF3575.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF3576.JPG
    DSCF3576.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF3580.JPG
    DSCF3580.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF3568.JPG
    DSCF3568.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF3569.JPG
    DSCF3569.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF3570.JPG
    DSCF3570.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Accepted a bid for Air Max 90 for $215 and they sent me a confirmation email for $198 minus fees. Emailed them with screenshots of the issue and they said there was a tech error on their end and they are unable to settle the amount I should’ve received.

This company is a joke. Glad it wasn’t a high ticket item that I sold. Be careful when you guys sell here.

Got my pair of jordan CHI 3's today from Stockx today the shoe is in good condition
but the box was all beat up looks like the seller collapse the box shipped them to wherever he lives put the box together then sent to the shoes out to Stockx

both of the inlay papers were all crumpled up

usually I wouldn’t make such a big deal about anything like this but the shoe was less than two weeks old it’s not like it was laying around in someone’s apartment or house for it to be so beat up

I sent a message to Stockx and I asked if I can at least get my shipping refunded let’s see what happens

all the other shoes I got from stockx this past year didn’t come in this condition
Wait you're mad that the paper is crumpled? Really?

Accepted a bid for Air Max 90 for $215 and they sent me a confirmation email for $198 minus fees. Emailed them with screenshots of the issue and they said there was a tech error on their end and they are unable to settle the amount I should’ve received.

This company is a joke. Glad it wasn’t a high ticket item that I sold. Be careful when you guys sell here.
Screenshot of email?

wtf that's crazy. Did they just cancel the transaction?

They didn’t cancel, but they wouldn’t honor the difference because they said they payment has gone through already and there was nothing they could do. That’s why I had to warn you guys about it.

Just glad it wasn’t a high ticket item otherwise I would’ve been pissed.

They didn’t cancel, but they wouldn’t honor the difference because they said they payment has gone through already and there was nothing they could do. That’s why I had to warn you guys about it.

That's crazy. That's a legit complaint.

Yeppp, looks like I’m not going to be selling on stockx anymore. It was good while it lasted. Back to local sales like the old days

wtf? these stories about stockx continue to get more ridiculous.

do you get instant payout? you gonna ship the shoes out still? I wouldn't out of principle.

wtf? these stories about stockx continue to get more ridiculous.

do you get instant payout? you gonna ship the shoes out still? I wouldn't out of principle.

Yeah I get instant payout. Got in when they first started offering it. I dropped off at their Soho location and didn’t notice this issue until I was there.

I’ve heard a lot of crazy stories from this company, but never experienced it until now. Checked out their twitter after this happened and it seems like they have way too many issues.

StockX Authentication process is a sham just like any other self-professed sneakerhead experts are. what is considered as fake nowadays anyway? with the outsourcing, quality control and so-called unauthorized sneakers in the market and shoe grading system that shoe manufacturers allow (Class AAA, A,B,C), it is not that definitive anymore unless it's an obvious and deliberate fake with extremely subpar quality.

Back
Top Bottom