Has anyone else been using StockX?

Items were delivered last Tuesday but still no payout or authentication.
Where did it ship to?

I sold 3 items within the last 30 days.

One on 5/20 and delivered on 5/26 (was suppose to be 5/22 but UPS delayed it) and SX authenticated it the same day.

Another on 5/22, shipped on 5/26..delivered on 28th and authenticated on 5/29.

3rd item sold on 6/15, shipped on 6/16...delivered on 6/18 and waiting for them to authenticate.

All went to Tempe, AZ. Kinda weird how some authenticated same day or next and some over 3 days. I think there was a spike in the Virus recently in AZ. Thats prob why it’s taking longer.

I sold 3 pairs on 6/12 and all 3 were delivered to Tempe, AZ on Tuesday 6/16. Even as of today (6/22) they are still in the "En Route to StockX for Authentication " status. I emailed them to ask what is going on and this is the email I received :

"I apologize for the delays. I do see your items did arrive at StockX and we are currently working to process your order as quickly as possible. Due to significant volume at this time, please allow an additional 3-5 business days for your items to be processed and authenticate. We will reach out with email updates along the way regarding the results and will let you know once this process is completed to continue with the next steps for you to receive your payout."

Also on the same boat... Sold a pair that was delivered to Tempe last week 6/17... Still saying En Route to StockX for Authentication ...

Last edited:
I feel like the problem with StockX in this case is that they don't let the user know what's going on.

A simple e-mail or pop-up notification saying due to COVID we're re-routing your order to another facility and may take 2-3 days would leave a lot less people frustrated about the delay. Right now, UPS shows that it was delivered like a week or two ago but absolute silence since.

I feel like the problem with StockX in this case is that they don't let the user know what's going on.

A simple e-mail or pop-up notification saying due to COVID we're re-routing your order to another facility and may take 2-3 days would leave a lot less people frustrated about the delay. Right now, UPS shows that it was delivered like a week or two ago but absolute silence since.

I believe they been having that message on their website for months now. I feel that will just delay the process even more. Are they more busy due to more business with people staying home, or had to down size to limit exposure in work place. Also what are they doing with workers to protect themselves with each package. Are they letting the packages sit for a few days before handled by authenticators?

If anyone is curious about the stockx drop off location in Manhattan Reopening this is the only answer that’s official I received Or found from them

“Thanks for reaching out to Stockx regarding our New York drop off location, we're more than glad to assist you with this concern.

As we were checking with our team about updates for the New York drop off location, that one does not has an specific reopen date, we hope it could be soon. In the mean time you can go ahead and ship your shoes with the UPS service.

Remember this is due safety for all of us. We really hope this information could be helpful. Thanks for choose Stockx”

If all the problems and reading on this thread about the shoes reaching Stockx in the money that has been received I’m just gonna wait for the stores to reopen I’m not taking no chances of sending my shoes out in the mail

Last edited:
These shops need to reopen drop offs, I'm not trying to send shoes worth a stack or better through the mail foh. (Maybe I'm spoiled since I never had to do it before, I always drop off or consign anything over 1500. They ****in my money up :lol:
smart man
don’t let your shoes fall into the wrong hands or have your money and shoes stuck in limbo

im also going to hold off on selling with StockX till the drop off reopens
It’s not worth dealing with these hassles

My pair that I paid for on may 28th. Still “en route to StockX for authentication.”
Sucks checking this everyday and it never changes. Emailed/tweeted them and got a response on Both. They say it’s there and it will be authenticated.
but no actual change to my order status almost a full month.

Seems like it’s the Tempe AZ location that’s having issues. Feel bad for people that sent or bought shoes that costs a lot and have to deal with this. I canceled my account a couple years ago, had to use my friends acct to sell some apparels to make room for other stuff. If I’m buying or selling it’s better to use GOAT in my opinion even tho their CS is just as bad, but their operation seems to be smoother IMO.

Stockx is in Tempe which is in Maricopa County. Which is the hottest spot in AZ right now for Covid.

Well sorta good news I got paid today (Dropped off last Tuesday) now I'm just waiting for payment from another drop off last Monday :rolleyes

4A876575-708F-43EB-9C12-588726D1AF9D.jpeg

My friend received this yesterday, I used his account to sell a hoodie. I think it’s still a hit or miss. Some people still within 3 days and some over 2 plus weeks, SX don’t know their time frame and I believe they don’t know how to handle the situation. Don’t know if it applies to every warehouse but mine was sent to Tempe, AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
So after waiting a full month they just canceled my order.
sucks because the item is now over $200 more than when I ordered it (Ben Jerry dunks).
**** stockx. Didn’t even get a coupon for free shipping. Gave them an interest free loan for a month and got nothing.

So after waiting a full month they just canceled my order.
sucks because the item is now over $200 more than when I ordered it (Ben Jerry dunks).
**** stockx. Didn’t even get a coupon for free shipping. Gave them an interest free loan for a month and got nothing.
Could be ebay where ebay would force you to give up any money AND the shoes, plus pay fees. At least you got the money back, but yeah they should have at least given you a code for something. :lol:

I decided to stop selling on StockX until I receive payout for the pairs that's been sitting there. 1 pair for 2 weeks and other pair for 1 week... I think everyone also should stop buying and selling. Let them feel what we are feeling. A lot of people do rely on those money right now during this time. Also it might let them catch up to all the delays.

They might also have something going on internally with workers. I've seen people waiting over a month to receive payouts or even orders.

Does GOAT have this issues?

I decided to stop selling on StockX until I receive payout for the pairs that's been sitting there. 1 pair for 2 weeks and other pair for 1 week... I think everyone also should stop buying and selling. Let them feel what we are feeling. A lot of people do rely on those money right now during this time. Also it might let them catch up to all the delays.

They might also have something going on internally with workers. I've seen people waiting over a month to receive payouts or even orders.

Does GOAT have this issues?
Yes, there's a Goat thread where people are frustrated too.. 99% of companies are having issues right now. That internal thing going on is a global pandemic. It's wrecking infrastructure for companies across the globe. Delays such but are honestly expected at this point.

Ive ordered a few pairs this month and its been about 7-8 business days from purchase to receipt of shoes by me for each one, which isnt bad at all IMO. As poster above said, i expect delays on almost anything i buy or sell online these days.

1 item i sold was sent to Georgia warehouse was received on 6/18/20.
It was authenticated today on 6/23/20.

I feel to aid with these delays, they should just allow instant payout to everyone until its back to normal.

PO
IIRC before Covid-19, they did give instant payout if you had a number of sales.

Back
Top Bottom