Has anyone ever lived in an Apartment in Fountain Valley? Mile sq park Bball?

Have of you NTers ever lived in an apartment in Fountain Valley? what was your experience? and how is the Bballing at Mile Sq Park?

Have of you NTers ever lived in an apartment in Fountain Valley? what was your experience? and how is the Bballing at Mile Sq Park?

Never lived out there but definitely interested to see what people say. Currently trying to plan for my future move out to that area.

The Balling at Mile Square Park can be pretty competitive on Fridays and Saturdays. The usual crowd so I'd try to roll with your own 5 or just show up and start becoming a regular so they pick you up.

Never lived out there but definitely interested to see what people say. Currently trying to plan for my future move out to that area.

The Balling at Mile Square Park can be pretty competitive on Fridays and Saturdays. The usual crowd so I'd try to roll with your own 5 or just show up and start becoming a regular so they pick you up.

I grew up in the area (about 1 mile away from Mile Square Park), lived there for bout 20+ years of my life so I'm pretty familiar with it.

Overall its a pretty safe, albeit boring suburban area.

I havent played ball in months, and havent played at MSP in years. Like xtianp said, it can get pretty competitive. This was YEARS ago, but if things havent changed, things can get a little rough with the esse's and brothas. I've seen and heard of many a fights go down on the courts there. Probably better to roll with your own 5 if youre gonna go play.

I grew up in the area (about 1 mile away from Mile Square Park), lived there for bout 20+ years of my life so I'm pretty familiar with it.

Overall its a pretty safe, albeit boring suburban area.

I havent played ball in months, and havent played at MSP in years. Like xtianp said, it can get pretty competitive. This was YEARS ago, but if things havent changed, things can get a little rough with the esse's and brothas. I've seen and heard of many a fights go down on the courts there. Probably better to roll with your own 5 if youre gonna go play.

It's the upgrade from Westminster, overall nice and safe area.

I'd also recommend rolling up with your own 5, but that can be said anywhere. Otherwise it's typical street basketball, if you aren't going to be aggressive or like being a bit physical, might not be for you.

It's the upgrade from Westminster, overall nice and safe area.

I'd also recommend rolling up with your own 5, but that can be said anywhere. Otherwise it's typical street basketball, if you aren't going to be aggressive or like being a bit physical, might not be for you.

I hoop there every week. It's cool. Physical. I go there mostly because on sat and sun there is always a run. Like everywhere else, if people dont know if u can play, they won't pick u up, til u show them... I havent witnessed a fight there in a looooooong time, some years. But SOMETIMES a lot of arguing about calls...

Neighborhood is pretty quiet...

I hoop there every week. It's cool. Physical. I go there mostly because on sat and sun there is always a run. Like everywhere else, if people dont know if u can play, they won't pick u up, til u show them... I havent witnessed a fight there in a looooooong time, some years. But SOMETIMES a lot of arguing about calls...

Neighborhood is pretty quiet...

Back
Top Bottom