Has anyone here used Chegg?

Hella cheap, I been usin it since my sophomore year. Got me to graduation this May. I'd recommend it.

Yeah I use it when I have a really really expensive book to buy. There is a 170 dollar book that they have for like 70 so it is pretty good to use. Only thingthat sucks is you can't sell it back at the end of semester.

I just saved 168 dollars and planted 6 trees in Guatemala with Chegg.
happy.gif

Good website, and they buy books back as well without the hassle of selling or shipping it out yourself.

they put in a 30 day cash back sometime last year, which they didnt have when i first started using it back in fall 08 so its even better now.

you dont need the book? return it and get your money back
pimp.gif

i've only bought one book during all of college and that was because the book was the newest required edition and chegg wasnt carrying it.

I payed like $150 on books this semester with Chegg and ended up saving like $200+. They ship the books fast, you get 30 days to return them if u drop theclass, and you can write in the books/ do some highlighting if u need too. I actually just sent my books back today, which was free. It was my first time usingit too but I highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom