Has anyone seen The Collector?

Has anyone seen this movie? I'm a big Saw fan and was wondering if this is worth watching. Sorry if there was a post on this before.

The trailer looked good in the "Let's Talk Horror Movies" thread... or it might've been the big old movies poster thread. I'd love to seeit though. I thought it was just about to come out. Are you sure it's out already?

It was meh to me, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I was incredibly disappointed though, for a movie that's supposed to be on par with Sawit sure didn't have anything that made chills go down the spine of my back. Just wait for it to come out on the redbox and rent it.

I thought about going to see it last night but I saw the length of the movie and the story line, and I just figured it wouldn't be done right...trying todo too much in too little time IMO

I watched it last night unexpectedly. But like the dude above me said, it was alright. It wasn't very good, but it wasn't bad. I agree the movie waskinda short though. It was only like an hour and 30 minutes.

Just wait for it to come out on DVD or something.

Back
Top Bottom