Has anyone seen these OG Penny IVs? Nike, Drop These Please

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love the 4,but this colorway is new to me.On the strength though...
I'm gonna need Nike to drop ALL those Orlando joints,Phoenix joints...
ALL THAT $%!$.
I cram to understand why they didn't release all those other colorways when the 4 retroed initially.

I love the 4,but this colorway is new to me.On the strength though...
I'm gonna need Nike to drop ALL those Orlando joints,Phoenix joints...
ALL THAT $%!$.
I cram to understand why they didn't release all those other colorways when the 4 retroed initially.

I prefer the OG white/black/blue Penny IV's and the OG red/black colorway and royal/black/white colors.

Edit:
These are the royal/black/white ones:
1998-99-Air-Penny-IV-Black.jpg

And can't find pics of the others, but I forgot about these.  Probably the best Penny IV they ever did:
nike-air-penny-4-phoenix-suns-pe-01.jpg

I prefer the OG white/black/blue Penny IV's and the OG red/black colorway and royal/black/white colors.

Edit:
These are the royal/black/white ones:
1998-99-Air-Penny-IV-Black.jpg

And can't find pics of the others, but I forgot about these.  Probably the best Penny IV they ever did:
nike-air-penny-4-phoenix-suns-pe-01.jpg

I think the IVs are the second best in the line.. (this doesnt include the retros). These cam out in 10th grade.. I just dont like wearing them too much due to the white soles..

I think the IVs are the second best in the line.. (this doesnt include the retros). These cam out in 10th grade.. I just dont like wearing them too much due to the white soles..

i never really payed attention before but the midsoles on these look like the jordan 13's with an air bubble on the back. i think i like these now....weird

i never really payed attention before but the midsoles on these look like the jordan 13's with an air bubble on the back. i think i like these now....weird

I've never seen that Penny IV colorway before, nice find!

I just want the black/royal and i'd be set. But I wouldn't mind the black/carolina and some of the other OG's as well.

I've never seen that Penny IV colorway before, nice find!

I just want the black/royal and i'd be set. But I wouldn't mind the black/carolina and some of the other OG's as well.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or that a different shade of blue? I have the same pair but the blue parts are royal.
Yeah, the the Royal is just replaced with Carolina Blue.. It was a footaction exclusive back in 01

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or that a different shade of blue? I have the same pair but the blue parts are royal.
Yeah, the the Royal is just replaced with Carolina Blue.. It was a footaction exclusive back in 01

I just got a pair of Penny IV's this weekend. Why the hell is this shoe so hard to put on?

Back
Top Bottom