Has anyone seen these OG Penny IVs? Nike, Drop These Please

I just got a pair of Penny IV's this weekend. Why the hell is this shoe so hard to put on?

^ Its those straps i had some in the 10th grade and i had to cut the middle strap to get my foot in there with ease...on a side not those 1s penny got on are sick

^ Its those straps i had some in the 10th grade and i had to cut the middle strap to get my foot in there with ease...on a side not those 1s penny got on are sick

pimp.gif
but why penny's feet lookin like size 5s?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i never really payed attention before but the midsoles on these look like the jordan 13's with an air bubble on the back. i think i like these now....weird
da OG's had da same exact fabric wrapped midsole as da XIII's as well as similar traction pods on da bottom...they did drop da same year too 1999

so similar technology was being employed on both models.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i never really payed attention before but the midsoles on these look like the jordan 13's with an air bubble on the back. i think i like these now....weird
da OG's had da same exact fabric wrapped midsole as da XIII's as well as similar traction pods on da bottom...they did drop da same year too 1999

so similar technology was being employed on both models.

i want that black blue pair, wow thats a great colorway, but the ones posted in here all look good

i want that black blue pair, wow thats a great colorway, but the ones posted in here all look good

I think the reason why the Penny IV is so underrated is because the diffenece between the OG and the Retro are so night and day. The Suede, The Leather and the detail put into the OG is so crafted. I love my OGs. Just look at how Nike didnt even try with the 2006 Retros.

I think the reason why the Penny IV is so underrated is because the diffenece between the OG and the Retro are so night and day. The Suede, The Leather and the detail put into the OG is so crafted. I love my OGs. Just look at how Nike didnt even try with the 2006 Retros.

used to have a pair from back in the day that was mostly red with some grey...think it was a FL exclusive. can't find pics though.
nerd.gif

used to have a pair from back in the day that was mostly red with some grey...think it was a FL exclusive. can't find pics though.
nerd.gif

i got mine still ds great shoe super tight to get in though i need to join team penny but i gotta take all my photos of my stuff

i got mine still ds great shoe super tight to get in though i need to join team penny but i gotta take all my photos of my stuff

I think Nike needs to re-do these again in the correct format like they did with the CB34's this past year. It's only right
pimp.gif

I think Nike needs to re-do these again in the correct format like they did with the CB34's this past year. It's only right
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom