Has anyone seen these OG Penny IVs? Nike, Drop These Please

I hated how the the forefoot traction was foam like, but they lasted me 3 seasons of hard basketball so I loved them for that.

I hated how the the forefoot traction was foam like, but they lasted me 3 seasons of hard basketball so I loved them for that.

Most underrated Penny IMO.... that OG Orlando colorway is the illest, and there were SO many others that dropped originally.... definitely a hard one to slip into, but stupid crazy traction and stability in my little experience with them....

I effed up and bought some OG Orlandos size 10, and in most Nikes I'm an 11-11.5 but they were like $19 shipped on ebay so I couldn't pass em up.... wore them to the mall once, to wash my car another time and they hurt so bad I just gave them to the little homie....

I'd like to see a PROPER re-retro, but the 06s AND the OGs are still in decent supply at some spots online....

smokin.gif

Most underrated Penny IMO.... that OG Orlando colorway is the illest, and there were SO many others that dropped originally.... definitely a hard one to slip into, but stupid crazy traction and stability in my little experience with them....

I effed up and bought some OG Orlandos size 10, and in most Nikes I'm an 11-11.5 but they were like $19 shipped on ebay so I couldn't pass em up.... wore them to the mall once, to wash my car another time and they hurt so bad I just gave them to the little homie....

I'd like to see a PROPER re-retro, but the 06s AND the OGs are still in decent supply at some spots online....

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

smokin.gif

where exactly online i have been looking for a ds 10.5 for a while now. as long as it is a decent price

smokin.gif

where exactly online i have been looking for a ds 10.5 for a while now. as long as it is a decent price

I don't love the colorway on the first page but I would take any OG IV if released (and done in the OG way).

In my collection am I only missing the OG Orlando colorway (of pairs that I want). I have the retro but in it is garbage in comparison. I would buy a couple pairs if the OG released.  Also, if the retro black/carolina pair was done like the OGs I would buy a couple pairs of those too.

Here is what I have right now...

I don't love the colorway on the first page but I would take any OG IV if released (and done in the OG way).

In my collection am I only missing the OG Orlando colorway (of pairs that I want). I have the retro but in it is garbage in comparison. I would buy a couple pairs if the OG released.  Also, if the retro black/carolina pair was done like the OGs I would buy a couple pairs of those too.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Dope bro.. Quick question, why 2 pairs of White/Navy?

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

smokin.gif

Care to tell me where I can find the ogs online?

smokin.gif

i liked da 2006 retro of da penny IV's...made da blue alot more vibrant royal.

i agree with everyone here that they need to release those OG phoenix colors and da black and royal OG.....so crack.

even those all red penny IV's which i remember were a footaction exclusive sold out FAST....

i liked da 2006 retro of da penny IV's...made da blue alot more vibrant royal.

i agree with everyone here that they need to release those OG phoenix colors and da black and royal OG.....so crack.

even those all red penny IV's which i remember were a footaction exclusive sold out FAST....

Last round of Penny IVs was absolute garbage.

Forefoot cushioning was dead, and they removed so much fat from them they fit half a size big.

Yeah, they might come back eventually, but Nike know darn well they'll rot on shelves and will cut every corner because of it.

Enjoy your Phoenix and Black/Royal Retros IVs. They'll never compare to the OGs.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Yeah, there's a secret Aladdin's cave of OG Nike's kept especially for people who are to damn lazy to do the legwork.

And i'm not telling you where it is.

Last round of Penny IVs was absolute garbage.

Forefoot cushioning was dead, and they removed so much fat from them they fit half a size big.

Yeah, they might come back eventually, but Nike know darn well they'll rot on shelves and will cut every corner because of it.

Enjoy your Phoenix and Black/Royal Retros IVs. They'll never compare to the OGs.

Yeah, there's a secret Aladdin's cave of OG Nike's kept especially for people who are to damn lazy to do the legwork.

And i'm not telling you where it is.

They are my favorite colorway and I got the second pair for cheap.  Couldn't pass on the price.

Back
Top Bottom