Has anyone seen these OG Penny IVs? Nike, Drop These Please

Kicks are real nice but one thing i do is know is the comfort was terrible when i wore them in hs.

The Color that got away
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

My least favorite Penny sneaker... They do have some solid colorways that do them justice though.

The Penny III was my least favorite... The OG colorway for the penny IV was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eb11651ba8c8b261679bd699112b61da9391ad1b.jpg

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

My least favorite Penny sneaker... They do have some solid colorways that do them justice though.

The Penny III was my least favorite... The OG colorway for the penny IV was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eb11651ba8c8b261679bd699112b61da9391ad1b.jpg

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think the IVs are the second best in the line.. (this doesnt include the retros). These cam out in 10th grade.. I just dont like wearing them too much due to the white soles..

Memories ..my least favorite of pennys but I had these for my 8th grade basketball team couldn't tell me nothing lol these performed well also

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think the IVs are the second best in the line.. (this doesnt include the retros). These cam out in 10th grade.. I just dont like wearing them too much due to the white soles..

Memories ..my least favorite of pennys but I had these for my 8th grade basketball team couldn't tell me nothing lol these performed well also

Maaan anybody got pics of the all cool grey pair I wore mine to the ground I was hoping that they would get retroed in 06 I still picked up the white/blk/blue pair

Maaan anybody got pics of the all cool grey pair I wore mine to the ground I was hoping that they would get retroed in 06 I still picked up the white/blk/blue pair

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i never really payed attention before but the midsoles on these look like the jordan 13's with an air bubble on the back. i think i like these now....weird

yea well the retros didnt have this. one of the reasons why i didnt buy the retro penny iv's. they left the suede like midsole off the retros

the suns colorway was one of the best. i remember they had a ton at outlets for 49

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i never really payed attention before but the midsoles on these look like the jordan 13's with an air bubble on the back. i think i like these now....weird

yea well the retros didnt have this. one of the reasons why i didnt buy the retro penny iv's. they left the suede like midsole off the retros

the suns colorway was one of the best. i remember they had a ton at outlets for 49

Those are dope, I love the Penny IV. I have a pair the White/Black/Blue from a few years back when they last retroed

Those are dope, I love the Penny IV. I have a pair the White/Black/Blue from a few years back when they last retroed

Back
Top Bottom