Has anyone tried something new as of late?

Tried Culver's frozen custard shake (blueberry). the verdict is
pimp.gif

also im learning calculus using Khan academy as a supplement to class. It works wonders

Ziplining!! It was a blast! (Utah Olympic Park - World's Steepest Zipline). Only $20.

297955_10100495999968913_3232000_57161423_3386775_n.jpg

315729_10100496000308233_3232000_57161432_3724182_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tried my hand at film photography. Pictures came out nice, but I'm def switching to digital

Attended a Jazz dance workshop. My body hated me for it.

Wore a camebak while balling outside. #feltgreatman
smokin.gif

Fresh brussel spouts. I cut some fresh garlic using the Paulie method from Goodfellas (when he was in the joint), some olive oil, along with salt & pepper. I've been eating them with dinner almost every night...

Originally Posted by psk2310

Fresh brussel spouts. I cut some fresh garlic using the Paulie method from Goodfellas (when he was in the joint), some olive oil, along with salt & pepper. I've been eating them with dinner almost every night...

sauteed brussel sprouts + crispy bacon + carmelized onions + sauteed mushrooms + roasted garlic + red chili pepper flakes = AMAZING!

^ Damn wcghost!!! I was just thinking after I posted on this thread that I need to try it with bits of bacon (which goes with everything right?) and mushrooms. Didn't think about the onions & chili pepper flakes. Thanks for the suggestion man...

I keep thinking that Aloe Vera juice would taste like lotion.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Recently tried POM juice for the first time. Its OK, but not worth the ridiculous price.

Not that recently, but about 3 months ago I started taking brazillian jiujitsu classes. I havent taken any form of martial arts since I was a kid more than 20 years ago, so it was a pretty new and foreign experience. Very humbling to have dudes half my size tying me up like a pretzel.

paws

That's funny DZaster...I was thinking the same thing...Drinking Vaseline Intensive Care with Aloe kept coming to my mind. Does anyone know what that does taste like?

Originally Posted by wcghost

Ziplining!! It was a blast! (Utah Olympic Park - World's Steepest Zipline). Only $20.

297955_10100495999968913_3232000_57161423_3386775_n.jpg

315729_10100496000308233_3232000_57161432_3724182_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wanna get down on this....no bungee jump or sky diving but i'll try this....

Currently drinking a cup full of real Aloe Vera juice. Stuff is nasty as hell
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Currently drinking a cup full of real Aloe Vera juice. Stuff is nasty as hell
30t6p3b.gif
What brand?

What is it supposed to do for you? Health Wise.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Started running everyday. Actually quite fun but feels much more grueling than playing basketball. I'm really not conditioned for endurance running.
This. Couch to 5K app for the iPhone has been helpful 
pimp.gif

@DCIIAMerican

Brand: Fruit of the Earth

Uses: Clearer healthier skin, etc.

Originally Posted by Physicx

i find that most people get the hang of skating pretty quickly

they just cant stop worth %++%
laugh.gif

i tried reading science magazines cause some dude at work keeps talking about them. i feel so lost when browsing through them
laugh.gif

sooo true... the bruises on my hips after a day at the rink
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

I guess you can say its new. Been growing my hair for 6 months now and have no plans to cut it. I had a dream that some chick cut it and I cried in the dream. Woke up and had to touch my hair just to make sure its there. I actually feel stronger too even though I know that doesn't have a thing to do with it.

My sister recently put me onto wine. So I'm trying different ones. Just to see which ones I like then I'm gonna couple that with my gtd nights.
laugh.gif

man when i first went ice skating i fell on my @$* every 10 seconds, never again man.

started living without having a facebook. ended up being much more productive on the comp and life.

eating more veggies and fruits.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Working out fasted first thing in the morning.

Love it.
pimp.gif

youre not the only one
i train first thing AM now empty stomach, just some liquid aminos.

immediate post work out i have some vitargo, isolate, HMB

Salvia on Saturday.
Fun as hell.

Trip sucks, I don't remember anything I did but my roommate recorded the whole thing, the body high afterwards is %+*%@%$ AMAZING tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knnyngo

I started lifting weights on a routinely basis

feelsgoodman.gif
pimp.gif

I was bout to post this. I only got some 25lb free weights but I just wana keep my arms toned up till I get enough in me to hit the gym daily

Back
Top Bottom