has kobe bryant won his last ring?

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Yes.
tired.gif

I called koME done after game 7 of the 2010 NBA finals.
30t6p3b.gif

no you didnt

I don't think so. They just need to move some bench players this offseason and find a decent backup point guard and they'll be back as contenders once again.

I don't think so. They just need to move some bench players this offseason and find a decent backup point guard and they'll be back as contenders once again.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

that would be hilarious if he went the gary payton route and tried to join a young superstar at the end of his career to get another ring

kobes not a low life like lebron that will go to another mans team and ride him to win a ring

that would be hilarious if he went the gary payton route and tried to join a young superstar at the end of his career to get another ring

kobes not a low life like lebron that will go to another mans team and ride him to win a ring

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

Um if u talking about ppl in general lol lets get real, i think kobe is a great player, but lets not act like he 1st didnt trick out and marry a rapper groupie video ohe ( um incase you didnt know forgot she was a old groupie g ohe for snoop and he actually met his wife on his so called rap debut with snoop dogg comming thru with the ohes and a verse for the remix), got caught cheating on his old lady (alledged rape) and dry snitched on everyone else ( shaq cheats on his wife, what about rick foxx, look at dwayne wade etc..). Only to top it off by buying said video ohe a wat 5 10 ct ring in apologies for sleeping with a ohe when he basically saved and married one. Lets just keep things in perspective as far as the players and there on court abilities and gameplay. Cause if you want to talk about things outside of the court unless yall some type suckas, lacked a daddy in the household and on some simp #+%, you cannot str8 ride with kobe in no way shape or fashion.Atleast from an offcourt sense.  

Im sorry but the decision>marrying a video chick dudes g, cheating on her and then simping out and buying her a damn near 10 mil ring.

Um if u talking about ppl in general lol lets get real, i think kobe is a great player, but lets not act like he 1st didnt trick out and marry a rapper groupie video ohe ( um incase you didnt know forgot she was a old groupie g ohe for snoop and he actually met his wife on his so called rap debut with snoop dogg comming thru with the ohes and a verse for the remix), got caught cheating on his old lady (alledged rape) and dry snitched on everyone else ( shaq cheats on his wife, what about rick foxx, look at dwayne wade etc..). Only to top it off by buying said video ohe a wat 5 10 ct ring in apologies for sleeping with a ohe when he basically saved and married one. Lets just keep things in perspective as far as the players and there on court abilities and gameplay. Cause if you want to talk about things outside of the court unless yall some type suckas, lacked a daddy in the household and on some simp #+%, you cannot str8 ride with kobe in no way shape or fashion.Atleast from an offcourt sense.  

Im sorry but the decision>marrying a video chick dudes g, cheating on her and then simping out and buying her a damn near 10 mil ring.

Actually, Kobe did snitch and get brought up on rape charges so if anything Kobe is definitely a low life.

Actually, Kobe did snitch and get brought up on rape charges so if anything Kobe is definitely a low life.

*Bookmarks thread*

will be fun quoting people on here next year. Win or lose, Kobe will show he's still the best SG in the NBA.

*Bookmarks thread*

will be fun quoting people on here next year. Win or lose, Kobe will show he's still the best SG in the NBA.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Edit more dude, you sounding like a punk

Winning with a team built around you>>>>>>Going to somebody else's team cuz you couldnt win by yoself

9dHhx.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Winning with a team built around you>>>>>>Going to somebody else's team cuz you couldnt win by yoself

9dHhx.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
 anyone making millions of dollars is far from a low life, champs.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by LDJ

9dHhx.gif

Yes he is a great champion kobe from a bball aspect is one of my fav players and i said in the one on one thread i say him at the ruckas and a few other places str8 sonned dudes one on one but thats his on court skills, yall hate lebron based on his offcourt decisions. And all im saying is marrying a superhead/mya of her day. She goes sleeping around on you, you do it one time beg for her forgiveness and spend 10 mil for a ring to win her back is a str8 up sucker move. Maybe you roll like that and is a simp and thats cool. But to me that is far worst then playing 7 yrs for the worst city in america, and signing as a free agent with 2 superstars. Like who marries a chick that is a known ohe, and begs to be with her and support her and spends 10 mil to win her back. If you built like that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by LDJ

9dHhx.gif

Yes he is a great champion kobe from a bball aspect is one of my fav players and i said in the one on one thread i say him at the ruckas and a few other places str8 sonned dudes one on one but thats his on court skills, yall hate lebron based on his offcourt decisions. And all im saying is marrying a superhead/mya of her day. She goes sleeping around on you, you do it one time beg for her forgiveness and spend 10 mil for a ring to win her back is a str8 up sucker move. Maybe you roll like that and is a simp and thats cool. But to me that is far worst then playing 7 yrs for the worst city in america, and signing as a free agent with 2 superstars. Like who marries a chick that is a known ohe, and begs to be with her and support her and spends 10 mil to win her back. If you built like that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

I wouldnt say either is a lowlife, I give kobe major props cause i seen him in person ball like hell, But his offcourt actions is str8 sucker simp status, any real man can vouch for that.

Back
Top Bottom