Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

He just needs to stay complacent and humble. Like his team did last night
roll.gif

laugh.gif
even my Lady was like .. did he just say we "stayed complacent"
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

no, still immature.. shoulda been fined for smacking wright. dude hasnt changed at all.

I swear you dudes have been sounding like little girls on lately with all this who should have been suspended/fined/ejected for these little altercations inthe playoffs.

eek.gif
my _ melo finally getting love on NT??? [flav] woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow [flav]
i've been tryna put ppl on the melo bandwagon for some time now and honestly i feel like no matter what he does or how many times he beats bron or wade orhow better his stats are compared to them they'll still be looked at as "BETTER" than melo i mean look at melo rookie year melo had better statsand gets his team to the playoffs(bron didn't) and somehow bron still won the rookie of the year
smh.gif
hopefully people do come around and start seeing thatthat gap between bron/wade and melo is smaller than a lot of people think....wade won a championship yes but that was with shaq, what has he done since then?give melo a healthy shaq and hell he might have a ship by now as well but thats irrelevant. i just want my _ melo to start being looked at as a star in theleague and hopefully getting treated like one from the refs and getting some damn calls the way he gets beat up during games he wont be playing to much longerdue to injuries in %%@*.....oh and for the record somebody google the head-to-head series bron vs. melo and see who got the W's i think my boy melo stillgot it even with the season sweep the cavs put on my boys this year
smh.gif
he been doing this ya'll just didn't wanna believe it

and that third team all NBA team %%@* still pisses me off
smh.gif
Pierce ova Melo??:
indifferent.gif
hell no heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll naw

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

yes he went from being seen as a lebron rival to no one giving a damn about him
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

i thought this was really funny =) but yea, im happy he's finally getting the love he deserves

People have crapped on me saying Carmelo isn't one of the best players in the League, dude just needed a winners attitude, he's had that since theOlympics, I'm happy to see him prospering.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Billups arrival is a gift and a curse for him.

People are going to say that unlike Wade/Lebron...he needed someone to step in lead because he couldn't himself.

I think when Billups leave he'll be under the microscope to see if he can still hold it down and have his team stay at an elite level.

thats not a fair comparison tho because they play in the east were it would be easier to advance past the first round but in the west you really need a complete more than in the east
Like I said...people don't forget much. At the end of the day...people will remember the fact that Wade/Lebron were always the leaders on their teams and carried teams with less than stellar talent on their backs.
Youngswag24 wrote:
yyou cant really say he needed bullips reallly. Cus lebron got mo now, dwade had shaq so ppl cant really use the bullips thing on him even though it is a big part
Not the same at all...

1 - Lebron has been to finals with Eric Snow as the starting PG and Larry Hughes running the position as well. Mo has helped no doubt...but he certainly isn't irreplaceable. Lebron is still the unquestioned leader on that team. Can you say Carmelo is the leader of the Nuggets right now?
2 - Wade's leadership hasn't been question since he put a team on his back in the playoffs as a rookie.
Didn't Bron grow up in the "hood"
I think he's speaking moreso of the "image" they portrayed but you're right...those two certainly didn't have it any easy growing up...in fact you can make the argument that Lebron was certainly worst off than the both of them. 16 year old mother who was a drug addict...moved around over 12 different teams staying with different people, etc. That's hell.

Didn't he play with Odom(career year) and Caron butler. He didnt really put that team on his back like he did this year he had some help.

this is what i think,
its melos time to get some shine....
im talking class of 03'
lebron and wade got their shine,
now its melos time....

He's ALWAYS been one of my top favorite players since he entered the NBA. He's finally shining
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae

this is what i think,
its melos time to get some shine....
im talking class of 03'
lebron and wade got their shine,
now its melos time....

right!

Back
Top Bottom