hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

im a high 5-11 but i wish i was in the 6-2 range , i can grab the rim plus im white so i wonder what if sometimes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im a high 5-11 but i wish i was in the 6-2 range , i can grab the rim plus im white so i wonder what if sometimes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Met this girl who is about 5'5" and happens to have a twin brother who is 6'7".

??? How does this happen?

Met this girl who is about 5'5" and happens to have a twin brother who is 6'7".

??? How does this happen?

6'0 with shoes on. For some reason people don't believe me and think people who are shorter than me are taller.
30t6p3b.gif

6'0 with shoes on. For some reason people don't believe me and think people who are shorter than me are taller.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

6ft4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a complete waste of size/height but I don't care
laugh.gif

Like my family. I'm 6'1" now but I have two cousins who were 6'6"ish and their hobbies were motorcycles and movie making - while I was playing college basketball at 6'0".

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

6ft4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a complete waste of size/height but I don't care
laugh.gif

Like my family. I'm 6'1" now but I have two cousins who were 6'6"ish and their hobbies were motorcycles and movie making - while I was playing college basketball at 6'0".

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm 5'8 just make sure you date nothing but 5'3 and under, Dominicans with bubble butts, SWAG on one thousand.
ahahah i'm 6'5 and I was doing that too

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm 5'8 just make sure you date nothing but 5'3 and under, Dominicans with bubble butts, SWAG on one thousand.
ahahah i'm 6'5 and I was doing that too

I'm 5'8, black women in America today (who are like 5'0 tall mind you) want a man of NBA proportions, anything less than that is a no go..I decided to hit the gym but that didn't help, now I'm just a short stocky dude..Feelsbadman

Back
Top Bottom