Have anyone come up to you and ask you to buy your grail???

One time i was shopping with my girl friend and some dude come up to me and ask me if i could sell my true blue 3s to him for 200 and i was like ugh???  Another time is when i was at school and a dude come up to ask me to buy my true blue 3 once again i was a bit shocking haha and he ask me where did i buy them at?? i told them i order international over sea.. and he was like they sell jordan over seas hahah

One time i was shopping with my girl friend and some dude come up to me and ask me if i could sell my true blue 3s to him for 200 and i was like ugh???  Another time is when i was at school and a dude come up to ask me to buy my true blue 3 once again i was a bit shocking haha and he ask me where did i buy them at?? i told them i order international over sea.. and he was like they sell jordan over seas hahah

Originally Posted by JAYS

daa1685f2687c045bee68ec7d1dd7d5eeef82ccd.pjpg

Originally Posted by JAYS

daa1685f2687c045bee68ec7d1dd7d5eeef82ccd.pjpg

Well I wish my grails weren't that old.My Air Jordan X OG Shadow Greys are in DS condition but I know that they probably wont be able to withstand normal wear at the age of 16yrs. Released back in 1994 makes these shoes a collectors item now so I'm not wearing them.I love these shoes.These are actually the first pair of jordans my pops bought for me back in the days.

Well I wish my grails weren't that old.My Air Jordan X OG Shadow Greys are in DS condition but I know that they probably wont be able to withstand normal wear at the age of 16yrs. Released back in 1994 makes these shoes a collectors item now so I'm not wearing them.I love these shoes.These are actually the first pair of jordans my pops bought for me back in the days.

nope, no one in my area really knows anything about Jordan's, not many people around here where them either, and if they do its ajf's or what ever the newest retro, is. Lots of the local hypebeast high school kids out here bought up the piston's vi's like crazy while the good colorways sit...

closest that ever happened, was this dude offered me 175 for the space jam 11's that I was wearing. I politely declined even though I have another ds pair but 175 was a rediculously low price if you ask me, especially because that was my un ds'ing wear. 

nope, no one in my area really knows anything about Jordan's, not many people around here where them either, and if they do its ajf's or what ever the newest retro, is. Lots of the local hypebeast high school kids out here bought up the piston's vi's like crazy while the good colorways sit...

closest that ever happened, was this dude offered me 175 for the space jam 11's that I was wearing. I politely declined even though I have another ds pair but 175 was a rediculously low price if you ask me, especially because that was my un ds'ing wear. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2gxl66p.gif

WOW, she's absolutely beautiful.  Who is she?

Anyway, someone once asked where I got my Columbia XIs, but no one ever asked to buy them.  That'd be pretty weird to me.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2gxl66p.gif

WOW, she's absolutely beautiful.  Who is she?

Anyway, someone once asked where I got my Columbia XIs, but no one ever asked to buy them.  That'd be pretty weird to me.

I was camping for a pair of kicks in 05. Made it through the night rocking my grails. The next morning as more people arrived a dude offered me $500 for my pair. I decline to which he said "we'll see about that."

big dude

had me looking over my shoulder the ENTIRE day

I was camping for a pair of kicks in 05. Made it through the night rocking my grails. The next morning as more people arrived a dude offered me $500 for my pair. I decline to which he said "we'll see about that."

big dude

Yeah I have been walking in some Olympic 6's way back when and I sold off my feet for 200. If im in the right mood anything is for sale on me homie. Cash talks bs walks.

Yeah I have been walking in some Olympic 6's way back when and I sold off my feet for 200. If im in the right mood anything is for sale on me homie. Cash talks bs walks.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

big dude

roll.gif
  What were you wearing anyway Brandon?  He offered you 500 so I'm pretty curious...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

big dude

roll.gif
  What were you wearing anyway Brandon?  He offered you 500 so I'm pretty curious...

As a part-time job I run activities for the teens (center) at my local Y.  Dudes are ALWAYS offering me money for kicks.  I get $$ offers every time I wear my white 5's, Doernbecher 1's, Olympic 1's, eggplant foams, citrus 7's, pennies, cg spizikes, any 11, taxi 12's, and my china hyperdunks for some reason get mad love... 

Back
Top Bottom