have u ever ston cold stunnered anyone in reel life?

I got hit with the torture rack when I was younger. I got the one kid with the sweet chin music and knocked him off the trampoline :lol:

Last edited:
Back in the day literally right across the street from my cousins house, in a huge parking lot, there was an actual ring set up for amateur boxing that would take place on the weekends. I'm talking full set up, steps leading up to the mat, covered turnbuckles, sponsor pads, everything. We would gather kids from the block and go ham in that thing. Picture in your head Royal Rumble from '94 with the ring completely packed. Anyway, my go to for sending the opponents packing was the Steiner Recliner, that **** worked every time.

How many of yall used to wrestle pillows?

Man, I used to do the Swanton Bomb to this one huge pillow my parents had in their bed. As soon as you saw their car pull up that driveway though, me and my brother would make a made scramble to our rooms 
laugh.gif

Man, I used to do the Swanton Bomb to this one huge pillow my parents had in their bed. As soon as you saw their car pull up that driveway though, me and my brother would make a made scramble to our rooms 
laugh.gif
lol yeah i used to use pillows as practice.  When i was wrestling my brother, cousins, and friends, pillows were steel chairs

Man, these wrestling as a kid stories have my crying here :rofl:

Reminds me of elementary school. Gym class used to be a war zone. Teacher would just read a newspaper and let us reckless kids do whatever we wanted. Little Ns throwing Ns off the stage lmao

used to use cardboard science projects as tables, pillows as chairs, and even bought the WHC (fake leather) to use during matches.

Y'all wrestled in middle school..

Where I live dudes was getting nut checked.

A generation of infertiles
mean.gif

Diamond Cutter all day. That was the move.:pimp:
DDP.gif
Plus this in the hallway View media item 482661
I remember freshmen year a group of friends had their own matches. It was wild in the locker room. My homie had the: View media item 482662
One day in homeroom a dude let someone do the chokeslam on him and was supposed to land on a futon but his back landed on the bottom metal bar instead he was rolling in pain and messed up his back. :rofl:

Last edited:
I remember someone emulated the time where SCSA gave a back hand to Vince nuts and stunned him.

Someone did it next day. That kid cried.

I remember being in kindergarten and over here is the hood, So we had no playground. We only went to a nearby park. Some random kid who had to be in 5th grade at least just saw me and decided to tombstone me.

My body was decimated as my teacher just screamed at him

laugh.gif

Wow you brought it back. I used to have full out wrestling matches with my pillows. Climbing the couches and **** pretending its a ladder match. This thread is hilarious btw. My findest stunner memories come from 5th grade when my boy Andrew would randomly literally kick people in the gut and real deal stunner them with the book bag on and all. Good times

I was raised by a single mother as a child.  Professional wrestling filled the void that my father left behind.  Since my mom was struggling to make ends meet for me and my brother, she'd work her second job on the weekends, leaving 9-year old me to be left home alone with my 11-year old, early growth spurt-having bother.  Every weekend we would "wrestle," which by that I mean my brother would choke slam me onto the living room floor and then give me the Shamrock ankle lock until I screamed loud enough to where the neighbors would know what goes on during the weekends.  My brother would also perform his "special move" on me, where he would lay me on my stomach, dig his knee into my lower back, and yank me up by the elbows.  Pretty sure it's the reason I have scoliosis and slipped disks now.  

...but to answer OP's question: never successfully, but I clearly know someone who has. 

Stone Cold Stunners are dumb, especially if the person doesn't even attempt to sell the move. All that happens is the victim remains there standing while you are sitting on the ground.

I used to wrestle in the back of the labs and classrooms when I was in middle school. Some kid decides it was a good idea to give me a double arm DDT, and for some reason as soon as I got up and his back was turned against me, I thought it was a good idea to give him a missle dropkick off the lab bench.

If you grew up watching wrestling then there's a good chance you had matches on couch pillows with your siblings and cousins. In elementary, my friends and I would have Royal Rumble matches on a bed. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea.. and I ddt'd a dude off the top of the bleachers onto the gym floor.... that dudes probably ******ed now... |I

Anyone remember that story of some dude on NT who accidently performed "The Last Ride" through a doorway on a girl he was eating out while she sat on his shoulders?

Funniest ish I've ever read.

Last edited:
Anyone remember that story of some dude on NT who accidently performed "The Last Ride" through a doorway on a girl he was eating out while she sat on his shoulders?

Funniest ish I've ever read.

gonna need a link, I can't breathe just thinking about this.

Used to Pedigree or Cross-Face chicken wing people most often. Pool wrestling was also mad fun because all the crazy tag team moves would be used while jumping into the pool. Can't count how many times fake wrestling matches between my friends would end up in actual real fights lol.

Never pulled off a successful stunner.

When I was about 10 years old my 2 older cousins performed a 3D on me right in beach water :\

Back
Top Bottom