Have you ever been Booed?

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Never and I never go out of my weigh to boo people. I don't care who you're favorite team is nor should I or anyone be booing you for being a fan of an opposing team.

sick.gif

booooooooooooo

lbs?

roll.gif

bruins jersey to a rangers/bruins game in MSG. bruins blew a 3-0 lead, lost 4-3.

heard it on the way out. those are some god damned long stair cases...
laugh.gif

In high school I used to do a little shimmy to the chant "Its All Over" in my head at the free throw line as the game was in "foul to extend the game mode" when I would be at the line.

The best was when I had about 300 people from a high school (students, falculty, parents) boo me as I ended their teams season during sectionals from the line 3 straight appearances. 6 up... 6 down. Felt Great.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

for basketball, every year that i was introduced at my high schools rival school (ultimate motivation)

last year while i was @ Notre Dame (sig check). some student also run up to me, handed me a trojan condom and instructions on how to use it
laugh.gif

PE in middle, when a girl threw a football farther than me and all the boys had to run a mile because of me. lmao

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i was on a cruise a few years back and one night they had an open mic night so you can tell jokes

so i go up there and i say the "why did Lamar pay Kobe?" joke and i get slightly booed
laugh.gif

to which i took life's lemons and said "ill give ya something to boo about: i paid half-price to be here!" which got me more boos
laugh.gif

i got a kick out of it

laugh.gif

every morning when i wake up and people realize I've lived another day.

I bask in the hate.

Once on fb if that counts...
I put this R-Kelly verse on my status years ago...
"Sex is like dope to me...so let's get it cracking baby"
This girl hopped on my stat and was like boooooo... I guess she thought I made it up...
grin.gif

I was only booed when our State Championship Basketball team came in and terrorized teams in their crib 
pimp.gif

Feelsgoodman 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I was booed at the Dodgers game, when I kept catching the beach balls in right field and popping them.

Last month at the Schoolboy Q show I was a tad inebriated and yelled at the DJ to play some BasedGod. I knew the DJ so he asked the crowd what they thought and they let me have it.
3782-feels-bad-man.jpg

But I still hit the cookin dance felt like 
images
 once I showed off my 5 star chef skills.

I got one of those names that sounds like they're booing when they're really cheering lol. So to answer your question, I have been booed but I've never been booed.

Back
Top Bottom