Have you ever been hit by a weapon?

Got jumped outside the club. Got hit in the head wit some type of pole (pause) and needed like 30 stitches to close me up. It was like 7on1, n they still aint KO me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

This is sad. HBW and Club's responses honestly sound like they could be taken from a 'Step Brothers' scene.

amazing_fun_weird_cool_stepbrothers_200907240706222957.jpg
laugh.gif

BRB. gonna put my nuts on his mma gloves.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

This is sad. HBW and Club's responses honestly sound like they could be taken from a 'Step Brothers' scene.

amazing_fun_weird_cool_stepbrothers_200907240706222957.jpg
laugh.gif

BRB. gonna put my nuts on his mma gloves.

No respect for people that "use" weapons in an altercation

brass knuckles, def a joker.

No respect for people that "use" weapons in an altercation

brass knuckles, def a joker.

This dude is bragging about how skilled a fighter he is with brass knuckles
laugh.gif

You sound like youre scared to fight in all reality

This dude is bragging about how skilled a fighter he is with brass knuckles
laugh.gif

You sound like youre scared to fight in all reality

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by Wade187

One shot as in? I'm assuming you don't know dude since you said you seen him in pics. But you never seen dude fight and think you getting one clean shot that easy? Or are you saying if dude let you just take a shot at his chin? Which is still beyond arrogant. 

Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)

lolol such a clown, you sure are good at making yourself seem naive and childish

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by Wade187

One shot as in? I'm assuming you don't know dude since you said you seen him in pics. But you never seen dude fight and think you getting one clean shot that easy? Or are you saying if dude let you just take a shot at his chin? Which is still beyond arrogant. 

Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)

lolol such a clown, you sure are good at making yourself seem naive and childish

got hit in the arm with a golf club freshman year of high school (on the golf course), wrapped my driver around the kid's leg after 
laugh.gif

got hit in the arm with a golf club freshman year of high school (on the golf course), wrapped my driver around the kid's leg after 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

Boxing > MMA in a street fight.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

first one ive given out all year. 

Club 27, ego is strong. Lmao son you have no hands sit down (that felt good man) lol

no one likes you  

Originally Posted by thacapt

Boxing > MMA in a street fight.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

first one ive given out all year. 

Club 27, ego is strong. Lmao son you have no hands sit down (that felt good man) lol

no one likes you  

In 4th grade, this girl threw a nail polish bottle that hit me directly in the middle of the bridge of my nose. Hurt like hell. I kinda think the knot is still there. She had some big ******* in the 4th grade. I smacked them with a ruler, which is why she did what she did.

In 4th grade, this girl threw a nail polish bottle that hit me directly in the middle of the bridge of my nose. Hurt like hell. I kinda think the knot is still there. She had some big ******* in the 4th grade. I smacked them with a ruler, which is why she did what she did.

Back
Top Bottom