Have you ever bought a girl a designer bag?

Originally Posted by dreClark

That isn't tricking though.

There is nothing positive that come from 'tricking'. There is nothing positive associated w/ tricking. If it's your girl and y'all are down w/ eachother like that, then you aren't tricking on her...

I don't even see how people view tricking as acceptable...

And plus, tricking is tricking regardless of the amount of bread in your pocket. That just means that you have more to spend or it won't hurt your pockets as much, but it's tricking regardless...
roll.gif

Yeah we both already know that its tricking when it comes to random #@$ females that you not in it from the longrun, but we seem to have those few who beleiveanytime you spend money on a love interest that isn't widely considered "chump change", then its tricking.

Anybody who blows money on a chick that isn't their own or planning to go the distance, should be absolutely ashamed.

..but I could see how some cats feel as though its nothing for them to drop a couple of stacks on a friend with benefit.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Let her slide guys shes new here, our threads in JJB were pretty ridiculous also

And no i havent bought a chick a designer bag. She dont need it plus chicks tend to have dozens of bags anyway
You guys are bunch of cheap skates no offense. Remember quality over quantity and yes I've bought a nice designer bag for my gf before. Spent about $700 on LV bag and a nice Coach bag for $500. Women deserve nice things here and there but don't get me wrong I'm not dropping that type of money on a regular. I'm 27 and working so I can do that but for the youngin, no way in hell am I dropping that kinda of paper unless you know you're going to marry her.
Stop acting like those $500-1k bags are of a better quality than a $50 bag. Talking about quality over quantity.
laugh.gif

We've already went over the topic of those designer bags being an indication of social status. It's a goddamn bag
laugh.gif
Your girl's LV bag is more efficient than my girl's bag she boughtfrom Macy's?

I am not reading this eleventy page thread but I bet it's full of 'simp' this and that and a bunch of guys that seem like they hate to do anythingnice for a woman.
laugh.gif
I can smell the salt from here. SMH

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Yeah we both already know that its tricking when it comes to random #@$ females that you not in it from the longrun, but we seem to have those few who beleive anytime you spend money on a love interest that isn't widely considered "chump change", then its tricking.
True.
Anybody who blows money on a chick that isn't their own or planning to go the distance, should be absolutely ashamed.
@#$! is disgusting
smh.gif

..but I could see how some cats feel as though its nothing for them to drop a couple of stacks on a friend with benefit.
grin.gif

If you're dropping racks on women, and all your getting is ({}), the you're STILL losing.

Cause after you get that nut off, what are you left with? Nothing. You dropped mad bread to bust off.

_'s need to wash their face and get their mind right. They got life all %%%%#+ up.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Let her slide guys shes new here, our threads in JJB were pretty ridiculous also

And no i havent bought a chick a designer bag. She dont need it plus chicks tend to have dozens of bags anyway
You guys are bunch of cheap skates no offense. Remember quality over quantity and yes I've bought a nice designer bag for my gf before. Spent about $700 on LV bag and a nice Coach bag for $500. Women deserve nice things here and there but don't get me wrong I'm not dropping that type of money on a regular. I'm 27 and working so I can do that but for the youngin, no way in hell am I dropping that kinda of paper unless you know you're going to marry her.
Stop acting like those $500-1k bags are of a better quality than a $50 bag. Talking about quality over quantity.
laugh.gif

We've already went over the topic of those designer bags being an indication of social status. It's a goddamn bag
laugh.gif
Your girl's LV bag is more efficient than my girl's bag she bought from Macy's?

All the bags do the same thing and yes the brand name is a status thing I guess. Don't we all likw nice things? It's all preference just like shoes,clothes, cars etc.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Oh so you are saying your girl couldn't dress and it used to be an embarrassment to be seen with her in public? So you wanted to give her a makeover? LOL I get it.
roll.gif

You funny fam. Thats not what I said at all. My girl do fine by herself shes an RN she gets paid, thats not the point. But When we got together she wasnt flashy so she didnt buy extravagent @%!@ like that. For example Jewelry. I like jewelry so I have it. I guess its bad now for me to want her to have something comparable to what I have. She wouldnt splurg on it herself because she doesnt see the point so I got her something.

She been down for me for 6 years, so its simping for me to want my girl to have the same stuff I have even tho she doesnt ask for it. Ok

No but I think it is somewhat childish for you to try and FORCE that lavish lifestyle upon her when she clearly wants no part of it. Why would you even waste your money buying someone something that they already said they don't want and like? Let her be low-key if that is the persona she wants to display
I guess I feel you in a way. But its not like she doesnt like the things I buy her. She just got brought up with the mentality that you dont askfor stuff you want you get it yourself. And I respect that from her but I also like to get her stuff she likes but doesnt necessarily need. I feel where youcoming from. But the main reason she dont like the flashy stuff is because of the one time I had a gun pulled on me and put to my head in front of her for achain. That $$@$ really shook her up.

But thats a whole different post. But like I said I dont see any problem getting something for a girl who has been down for you. Now if you talkin to a girland you aint even smash yet and you at the mall and she say she like a bag and you buy it. Yea thats simping. But there shouldnt be any problem if it is wifeyand a somewhat special occassion. We dont do that "O it was Tuesday so I bought you this bag" $$@$

Yeah we both already know that its tricking when it comes to random #@$ females that you not in it from the longrun, but we seem to have those few who beleive anytime you spend money on a love interest that isn't widely considered "chump change", then its tricking.
True.
@#$! is disgusting
smh.gif

grin.gif

If you're dropping racks on women, and all your getting is ({}), the you're STILL losing.

Cause after you get that nut off, what are you left with? Nothing. You dropped mad bread to bust off.

_'s need to wash their face and get their mind right. They got life all %%%%#+ up.

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Oh so you are saying your girl couldn't dress and it used to be an embarrassment to be seen with her in public? So you wanted to give her a makeover? LOL I get it.
roll.gif

You funny fam. Thats not what I said at all. My girl do fine by herself shes an RN she gets paid, thats not the point. But When we got together she wasnt flashy so she didnt buy extravagent @%!@ like that. For example Jewelry. I like jewelry so I have it. I guess its bad now for me to want her to have something comparable to what I have. She wouldnt splurg on it herself because she doesnt see the point so I got her something.

She been down for me for 6 years, so its simping for me to want my girl to have the same stuff I have even tho she doesnt ask for it. Ok

No but I think it is somewhat childish for you to try and FORCE that lavish lifestyle upon her when she clearly wants no part of it. Why would you even waste your money buying someone something that they already said they don't want and like? Let her be low-key if that is the persona she wants to display
I guess I feel you in a way. But its not like she doesnt like the things I buy her. She just got brought up with the mentality that you dont ask for stuff you want you get it yourself. And I respect that from her but I also like to get her stuff she likes but doesnt necessarily need. I feel where you coming from. But the main reason she dont like the flashy stuff is because of the one time I had a gun pulled on me and put to my head in front of her for a chain. That $$@$ really shook her up.

But thats a whole different post. But like I said I dont see any problem getting something for a girl who has been down for you. Now if you talkin to a girl and you aint even smash yet and you at the mall and she say she like a bag and you buy it. Yea thats simping. But there shouldnt be any problem if it is wifey and a somewhat special occassion. We dont do that "O it was Tuesday so I bought you this bag" $$@$
Yeah but all women aren't about bags and clothes (believe it or not). Flashy things might be more important to YOU than they are to her. Ifshe's someone you genuinely care about and you want to do something nice for her, why don't you do something that she actually LIKES or give hersomething that she wants. She might appreciate that even more. Expensive things aren't always of value toeveryone.

Haha very funny

What's wrong with spending the money if you got it? If you got money, you're still left with money in the end.

It's dudes on here spending $500-1000 on designer man purses and scarves but that's ok right.

Just playing devil's advocate.

True.
@#$! is disgusting
smh.gif

grin.gif

preach.jpg

PREACH!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Look for example if your girl has like 20 purses and she bought them for $50 on average on a bag that's $1000 on all those cheap purses. If she saved upthe money she could get 1 very nice purse.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

for the sake of your argument do you do the same thing with shoes?

Originally Posted by cguy610

What's wrong with spending the money if you got it? If you got money, you're still left with money in the end.

It's dudes on here spending $500-1000 on designer man purses and scarves but that's ok right.

Selfish.
laugh.gif
If some chick was spending money on them, they wouldn't be complaining.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Look for example if your girl has like 20 purses and she bought them for $50 on average on a bag that's $1000 on all those cheap purses. If she saved up the money she could get 1 very nice purse.
but why though? why spend thousands on 1 bag when you could have plenty for cheap. That sounds stupid to me.

Like a dude who would spend $1k on some LV kicks when they could have spent that same amount on regular kicks and loafers. And thats probably the only pair ofkicks they own

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Look for example if your girl has like 20 purses and she bought them for $50 on average on a bag that's $1000 on all those cheap purses. If she saved up the money she could get 1 very nice purse.
but why though? why spend thousands on 1 bag when you could have plenty for cheap. That sounds stupid to me.

Like a dude who would spend $1k on some LV kicks when they could have spent that same amount on regular kicks and loafers. And thats probably the only pair of kicks they own
@Amunfei24 So I'm assuming when you get her that bag she'll only be using that bag for the next 5-10 years right? Cuz right now Dakingiiis making more sense.
your own argument can be turned back on you...like your on NIKETALK....so "regular kicks" to you are extravagant to some...spending 100+ on jordans or following release dates and waiting in line can be seen as crazy and excessive when you can hit payless and get 2 for 20...they still cover your feet ...whats your excuse?

simping not simping tricking not tricking - you can debate that
but XXbrand kicks being too excessive while nikes being ok is ******ed...
You could assume this since we're on what was originally a sneaker dominated forum and you'd be right cuz it might apply to some/most butin no way does this relate to my life. That shhh is lame.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like a dude who would spend $1k on some LV kicks when they could have spent that same amount on regular kicks and loafers.
roll.gif
roll.gif
NTers be so backwards sometimes...i mean i didnt wanna really get into thisargument so ill just speak on this post

your own argument can be turned back on you...like your on NIKETALK....so "regular kicks" to you are extravagant to some...spending 100+ on jordansor following release dates and waiting in line can be seen as crazy and excessive when you can hit payless and get 2 for 20...they still cover your feet...whats your excuse?

simping not simping tricking not tricking - you can debate that
but XXbrand kicks being too excessive while nikes being ok is ******ed...

typical nter "oh i can spend $400 on some air yeezys...but 800 for some lvs? thats crazy??"
ohwell.gif

I feel what you saying, but you know about those certain dudes who get their rocks off to buying females expensive things.. disgusting as it is, there areplenty of them out there, a lot of it due to insecurities to some extent.
smh.gif

Those are the guys that love the golddiggers and do not care if they get sapped of all their money because they're providing for a chick.

Now, the cats that spend money just to get some \\// are not smashing in the worst way. No hope for those cats, they could not just have any type ofconfidence with females and can only get it with money. Yeah they losing, but we can't forget that they out there smiling as they give up their bankaccounts for a simple session.
tired.gif

I feel what you saying, but you know about those certain dudes who get their rocks off to buying females expensive things.. disgusting as it is, there are plenty of them out there, a lot of it due to insecurities to some extent.
smh.gif

Those are the guys that love the golddiggers and do not care if they get sapped of all their money because they're providing for a chick.

Now, the cats that spend money just to get some \\// are not smashing in the worst way. No hope for those cats, they could not just have any type of confidence with females and can only get it with money. Yeah they losing, but we can't forget that they out there smiling as they give up their bank accounts for a simple session.
tired.gif
Co-sign.

Side note: Can you hook me up with a new avy my guy? The last one was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by cguy610

Selfish.
laugh.gif
If some chick was spending money on them, they wouldn't be complaining.

laugh.gif
@ designer man purses ... No murses for me ..

I agree wit Dre 100% , if you only gettin' a nut from that chick than its a no go ... Who needs a purse that cost 4 digits anyway ?? You serious
indifferent.gif

Chick I just met or trying to get to know, hell no

But if she been down with me, why not

Its okay to spend money on your lady if you got it

Back
Top Bottom