Have you ever bought a girl a designer bag?

This all boils down to how much money you have. If its in your means, than its not a problem. If we was all rich this would be a different argument, because ithink everybody would spend the dough if they had it.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Dakingii

but why though? why spend thousands on 1 bag when you could have plenty for cheap. That sounds stupid to me.

Like a dude who would spend $1k on some LV kicks when they could have spent that same amount on regular kicks and loafers.
roll.gif
roll.gif
NTers be so backwards sometimes...i mean i didnt wanna really get into this argument so ill just speak on this post

your own argument can be turned back on you...like your on NIKETALK....so "regular kicks" to you are extravagant to some...spending 100+ on jordans or following release dates and waiting in line can be seen as crazy and excessive when you can hit payless and get 2 for 20...they still cover your feet ...whats your excuse?

simping not simping tricking not tricking - you can debate that
but XXbrand kicks being too excessive while nikes being ok is ******ed...

typical nter "oh i can spend $400 on some air yeezys...but 800 for some lvs? thats crazy??"
ohwell.gif
But now you generalizing. I feel what u are saying but none of what you said pertains to me.

Ive never camped out for sneakers, and i have no passion for sneakers anymore

I havent copped a pair of sneakers in a year,and i refuse to buy a sneaker over $80. Even at $80 they have to be on sale because im cheap like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

This all boils down to how much money you have. If its in your means, than its not a problem. If we was all rich this would be a different argument, because i think everybody would spend the dough if they had it.
No it doesn't. Yes it is. No it wouldn't and no I wouldn't.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by dreClark

If you're dropping racks on women, and all your getting is ({}), the you're STILL losing.

Cause after you get that nut off, what are you left with? Nothing. You dropped mad bread to bust off.

_'s need to wash their face and get their mind right. They got life all %%%%#+ up.
What's wrong with spending the money if you got it? If you got money, you're still left with money in the end.

It's dudes on here spending $500-1000 on designer man purses and scarves but that's ok right.

Just playing devil's advocate.
Selfish.
laugh.gif
If some chick was spending money on them, they wouldn't be complaining.

laugh.gif
@ designer man purses ... No murses for me ..

I agree wit Dre 100% , if you only gettin' a nut from that chick than its a no go ... Who needs a purse that cost 4 digits anyway ?? You serious
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ murses. I'm just saying, if you're spending money reckless,who cares how it's spent and who cares how another man spends his money.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

If you're dropping racks on women, and all your getting is ({}), the you're STILL losing.

Cause after you get that nut off, what are you left with? Nothing. You dropped mad bread to bust off.

_'s need to wash their face and get their mind right. They got life all %%%%#+ up.

I feel what you saying, but you know about those certain dudes who get their rocks off to buying females expensive things.. disgusting as it is, there are plenty of them out there, a lot of it due to insecurities to some extent.
smh.gif

Those are the guys that love the golddiggers and do not care if they get sapped of all their money because they're providing for a chick.
So a man that actually wants to provide for a woman(not talking about the golddigger type of chick) is a chump now? Wow.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

If that be the case then any girl that hooks up with a guy that hasn't committed to her fully is an idiot. No fun or casual encounters. So there should beno sex until there is a full blown relationship or marriage in the making. Does that sound about right?

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
@ murses. I'm just saying, if you're spending money reckless, who cares how it's spent and who cares how another man spends his money.
Point taken.

And you're right.

But when the topic comes up, it should be spoken on. I wouldn't just bring up this type of thing out of nowhere.

At the end of the day, do you, but I can't see myself doing ***! like that (Not saying you do, just speaking in generals)

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I feel what you saying, but you know about those certain dudes who get their rocks off to buying females expensive things.. disgusting as it is, there are plenty of them out there, a lot of it due to insecurities to some extent.
smh.gif

Those are the guys that love the golddiggers and do not care if they get sapped of all their money because they're providing for a chick.
So a man that actually wants to provide for a woman(not talking about the golddigger type of chick) is a chump now? Wow.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

If that be the case then any girl that hooks up with a guy that hasn't committed to her fully is an idiot. No fun or casual encounters. So there should be no sex until there is a full blown relationship or marriage in the making. Does that sound about right?
Nah fam, that's taking it to the extreme. I'm talking about the type of guy that gets sapped just because his ego wants him to be the soleprovider and if you read it, it clearly says "those are the guys that love golddiggers"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by HOVKid

That freaking Bellanciaga bag was like $2k, no joke....
that is foolish.

smh.gif

....I believe Son is a Corporate Lawyer....Meaning 2k is a drop in the water for him....

And your point is...

Let me tell you a lil something that I am sure YOU didn't know. Having money--does not inoculate one from stupidity and from making stupid decisions. Thisis not a shot at anyone in particular. Rather, this is an opinion of mine--that I am sure, would be proven to be quite factual, if scientifically tested.

All I know is, people seriousssllyy need to get some of their priorities straight. Clearly, I personally don't know HOVkid, so I cannot make grossassumptions about his priorities. What I do know, and can comment on, however, is the fact that dude started a thread not to long ago e-crying about just howRIDICULOUS it was that Obama was going to raise "his" taxes and effectively take his money.

Can see where I am going with this?

It's his money, so he can--i guess--spend it how he sees fit. But don't you think it's rather outlandish and borderline melodramatic that he'scomplaining about taxes and yet, he's dropping 10K (give or take a few G's) on bags-- and quite possibly, other ACCESSORIES-- for his wife. Bags, whichif I may add, she will likely wear for "a fashion season" until the next Louis V/Gucci/Fendi (etc) comes out, for the next "fashionseason"...

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
a bag is a waste of money. & i don't need gifts. if i want something i'll buy it myself. i don't believe in giving a gift just for the sake of giving a gift. i like when people put thought into things.
you wanna spend money on me, spend it on like an experience that will last.... a memory. i cherish thoughts and things more than material objects. anyone can throw down the mastercard... but you really can't put a price on a genuine heartfelt gesture.

instead of like a bag.. like pay for sky diving or hot air ballooning or a different restaurant.. a museum .. a gallery .. something exciting. hell i'd prefer a good book over a bag. let's me know you actually took time and put thought into the person i actually am.

THIS here, is a quality post by a quality woman...

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Bought my wife a Juicy Bag think im gonna take it to the next level and get her a Loui im a little to selfish to spend 500+ on a bag but she deserves it

Aint you the dude that was complaining about owing ~12K on your Bimmer. And aren't you the same dude that was hoping to sell said bimmer for like 12K whenyou realized just how much it would cost for you to maintain that ishhhh...

Like I said, some of y'all SERIOUSSLLYYYY need to get your priorities in check...

dreClark wrote:

Listen to this man...he's making some very excellent points...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

but why though? why spend thousands on 1 bag when you could have plenty for cheap. That sounds stupid to me.

Like a dude who would spend $1k on some LV kicks when they could have spent that same amount on regular kicks and loafers.
roll.gif
roll.gif
NTers be so backwards sometimes...i mean i didnt wanna really get into this argument so ill just speak on this post

your own argument can be turned back on you...like your on NIKETALK....so "regular kicks" to you are extravagant to some...spending 100+ on jordans or following release dates and waiting in line can be seen as crazy and excessive when you can hit payless and get 2 for 20...they still cover your feet ...whats your excuse?

simping not simping tricking not tricking - you can debate that
but XXbrand kicks being too excessive while nikes being ok is ******ed...

typical nter "oh i can spend $400 on some air yeezys...but 800 for some lvs? thats crazy??"
ohwell.gif
But now you generalizing. I feel what u are saying but none of what you said pertains to me.

Ive never camped out for sneakers, and i have no passion for sneakers anymore

I havent copped a pair of sneakers in a year,and i refuse to buy a sneaker over $80. Even at $80 they have to be on sale because im cheap like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this whole thread is generalizing- and your threshold is$80..some people would say thats redicuolous when you could get like 5 pairs of starburys for that

we are on NIKETALK...and everyone here has dumb purchases...or wishes they could...yea ive given up on chasing sneakers or keeping up with jordanreleases...but i also have 100+ boxes in my closet that any normal person that comes to my house calls "crazy" and "stupid"

You could assume this since were on what was originally a sneaker dominated forum and you'd be right cuz it might apply to some/most but in no way does this relate to my life. That shhh is lame.

yea we know...its now cool to NOT cop sneakers...and nobody on this forum does anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

how Ferragamo ain't on the list?
grin.gif

Off to JJB with you please.....

You really on a mission ain't you...
I feel like you should be down wit' it too.......and TK.

Lie and say these chicks ain't gettin' on yo nerves too
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Is she in your spotlight?

yea we know...its now cool to NOT cop sneakers...and nobody on this forum does anymore
laugh.gif

!#@ are you talking about? I'm talking about me fam. I never said it wasn't cool to buy sneakers. YOU'RE the one that brought upcamping out for sneakers and staying on Harry Potter lines for footwear.

You stupid or something? That IS lame.

if you only gettin' a nut from that chick than its a no go ... Who needs a purse that cost 4 digits anyway ?? You serious image

Why do y'all keep saying this?
laugh.gif
1) Who cares about what some other man is doing WITH HIS MONEY? 2) It sounds like it wouldn't REALLYmatter to you how serious the relationship is because you keep mentioning sex like the disgust stems from buying one object for another object. Some menactually place value on their women and don't see them as sex objects. You're talking like these women are just some old throwaway.

What is it with y'all?! Every time I see a post like this on here, I'd swear half this board BARELY likes women, if at all. That's not to implythat you guys are gay (not that there'd be anything at all wrong with it) but like, it's like you'd hang yourselves before you'd do/or admit todoing something nice for a woman. Who cares if a guy is buying his women purses and %#%*. Who cares if a 'simp' is buying purses. Like people keepsaying...I bet a lot of you guys spend your money on equally worthless stuff. But 9 x out of 10, these guys who are buying their women this material %#%* aregetting a lot more from their purchases than you are (or...maybe not).

And honestly...let's be 100% real. How many of y'all can REALLY afford to drop $2,000 on a bag? Of course that sounds ridiculous to someone thatdoesn't have any money. I know my broke behind can't afford a $2,000 and honestly spending that much sounds silly to me too...but to someone that hasthe dough, what concern is it of mine? I got student loans, I don't have time for that %#%*. I'm cool with my Nine West/Target/Wet Seal/Macy'ssacks.
laugh.gif

why are people worried about what the next person does. if it doesn't affect you why do you care? i know everybody has something on here that people findstupid, waste of money or senseles. But we don't return it or throw it away Do ya'll complain about the rich coppin the new Bentley or Lamb?

Real talk...Do these "Rules" still apply to people such as A-Rod, Beckham, MJ, Tom Cruise.....ect ect...? ...You know...The 9 figure club?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Bought my wife a Juicy Bag think im gonna take it to the next level and get her a Loui im a little to selfish to spend 500+ on a bag but she deserves it

Aint you the dude that was complaining about owing ~12K on your Bimmer. And aren't you the same dude that was hoping to sell said bimmer for like 12K when you realized just how much it would cost for you to maintain that ishhhh...

Like I said, some of y'all SERIOUSSLLYYYY need to get your priorities in check...
you're right

but the thread's not about spending money on material things you can't afford

it's about spending money on material things for your wife/gf

assuming you can afford it, and you guys are together and happy, why the hell not?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
!#@ are you talking about? I'm talking about me fam. I never said it wasn't cool to buy sneakers. YOU'RE the one that brought up camping out for sneakers and staying on Harry Potter lines for footwear.

You stupid or something? That IS lame.

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

calm your @$# down...gonna jam one your fingers tryna type tough-

i made GENERALIZATIONS about the "sneaker community" as people from the outside would see it - just like some are making GENERALIZATIONS about the"designer bag/shoes/sneakers" community

i dont know you personally or know if you ever camped out or overpaid for sneakers but plenty here HAVE...and my statement was that it is no longer"cool" on nt when a few years back every other thread was about beasting on some overhyped release - my comments had to do with the wholequality/quantity thing
you'd be right cuz it might apply to some/most but in no way does this relate to my life.
you already agreed with me

fall back chief

and i thought this topic was looking for more of a yes or no type response

silly me

This all boils down to how much money you have. If its in your means, than its not a problem. If we was all rich this would be a different argument, because i think everybody would spend the dough if they had it.
It really does NOT boil down to how much money an individual has. Well, for me it doesn't. If I was making 100K, I still wouldn't spend$300+ on a damn purse for a woman.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It really does NOT boil down to how much money an individual has. Well, for me it doesn't. If I was making 100K, I still wouldn't spend $300+ on a damn purse for a woman.

not even for you wife?? so what do you spend money on?? I figure you collect shoes since you own the site, right?
SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote: a bag is a waste of money. & i don't need gifts. if i want something i'll buy it myself. i don't believe in giving a gift just for the sake of giving a gift. i like when people put thought into things. you wanna spend money on me, spend it on like an experience that will last.... a memory. i cherish thoughts and things more than material objects. anyone can throw down the mastercard... but you really can't put a price on a genuine heartfelt gesture. instead of like a bag.. like pay for sky diving or hot air ballooning or a different restaurant.. a museum .. a gallery .. something exciting. hell i'd prefer a good book over a bag. let's me know you actually took time and put thought into the person i actually am.
THIS here, is a quality post by a quality woman...
i feel this, and i also did the trip thing last year with the wifey. So know she is beastin over a bag, so i would love to get ther one. She likethe trips and %+%%, but i was #@%%%%+!!#! with the plans, so now she beastin over a bag

It really does NOT boil down to how much money an individual has. Well, for me it doesn't. If I was making 100K, I still wouldn't spend $300+ on a damn purse for a woman.

You just one cheap man.

Jason Pitts...Is that you?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Its crazy how many of yall dont like spending money
laugh.gif

If you got it, blow that @+*#... You cant take that @+*# with you when you die.

Back
Top Bottom