Have you ever died in a dream?

I've been eaten by a giant man eating monster
I've been stabbed by Michael Myers
I've been strangled by a dark force.
My necks been broken by a ghost.

So yeah, I've died quite a lot in my dreams.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

nope I have been chased plenty of times in my dreams but i wake up before getting killed, i know its a dream when im about to die for some reason

MANNNN This always happens to me!

I have, but I never had the all white before. You may have actually been close to death... Sounds like a real experience to me...

I usually overcome obsticles in my dreams now. They went from nightmares to adventures.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by maddog345

Yea. The dreams would always consist of me falling of a cliff or high building. And just as I was about to hit the ground, I would wake up.

This. I've also had a dream within a dream...on some Inception type, but not as deep. 
laugh.gif
This!!!!! It's happened to me a couple of times but the crazy part is, as soon as I get into the second level of the dream, I realize I'm dreaming and it becomes a lucid dream.

Many times

most times I'm Shot in the head ..

I could feel the blood gushing out ..

I was always told you werent supposed to die in your dreams.

Originally Posted by BigFella21

ive died a few times in dreams before, i usually just wake right up when that happens..me and my ole lady used to experiment with dreams and goin deeper and deeper into them. one time we got too deep and she was wildin and decided to jump off a building and kill herself. hasnt woke up since smh
son.  you make that into a movie.  and you should get christopher nolan to direct it. 

Originally Posted by eutum

I've been shot in my dreams, but I never seem to feel the pain. Never died tho

I have no idea why I have this dream as well.

I also have that dream where I am falling and wake up when I hit the ground.  However, I don't remember jumping off a building.

i don't think i've ever died in my dreams.  i got shot in my dreams this weekend.  i killed three dudes last nite.  i threw two under a car and broke the third one's neck/jaw (i forget).  good times

crazy thing is..i commited suicide in my dream somehow...from what i remember i killed a guy and after a meeeaan manhunt i killed myself before the pigs got me...usually i dont die in dreams i wake up but i legit saw myself kill myself...and i was with my ex from like 4 ex's ago while on the run...wasnt too freaky tho for real..pretty much woke up cool like a regular day

I've had dreams of being shot...i usually just wake up....

but the falling dream is the most exhilarating and realistic....i used to just fall but some of my last falling dreams I fell into a body of water and just let go....

death is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to "die" in a dream.  If something is happening that will inevitably lead to death, you will wake up the instant before death happens.

Impossible to die in your dream, brain cannot process death..........................

In your dreams, you are a giant cartoon, you can get burn, electrocuted, shot, w/e but you wont die.....................

Never died per say just because I wake up, but I've been sniped in the head, stabbed, thrown off a roof, you name it.

I had a dream as a kid where I was being choked out by Chris Benoit, he didn't let go even though I was tapping. I woke up... this was 2 years before his incident.

I remember a dream where I was at an amusement park seeing this kid get bullied. I tried to step in and be a hero and ended up getting my *%# whooped instead. Right before the final boot to the head I woke up.

Never dreamed about dying, though.

my dreams are always about falling from buildings and @+$$.... and I always wake up before I hit the ground

I once dreamt I was mario and the next thing I know I was having sex with some random broad then a vampire chased me down and bit me LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom