Have you "fallen off" since high school?

You really like SD that much? I mean, it's the city that raised me and I'll always love that place but growing up there wasn't all that lol I appreciate it more when I only have to stay there for 2 weeks every now and then.

People from SD who have never lived outside of CA before adulthood have no idea how good they had it growing up. :lol:

have you fallen off since college?especially to the party boys and collegiate athletes

Last edited:
Dudes on they high horses that think they better ppl....
have my name on they mind .

Gotta love the weak dudes that talk ish just cuz they protected by a screen:

Looks to me like you're the only who is actually talking ish....

Good thing its on the internet or ud get washed. Choppa..

In comparison to chopper, who said facts.

Stand up guys dont steal tips off the table after everyone else leaves, but yeah, Flourish 3k.

------

But what ever, stay rustled because you have fallen off. :rofl:

Best of luck to you.

"OWWWwwwwww you gonna let him talk to you like that?" lookin ***.

Justa instagating.. :lol: :smh:

You really like SD that much? I mean, it's the city that raised me and I'll always love that place but growing up there wasn't all that lol I appreciate it more when I only have to stay there for 2 weeks every now and then.

People from SD who have never lived outside of CA before adulthood have no idea how good they had it growing up. :lol:

I guess lol my brother feels the same way I do and he lived a lot of his youth in Rockford, Illinois before moving to SD. Outside of the weather I would have been perfectly fine growing up in a Kansas City where I am a resident now, everybody's different tho.

Couldn't dress in hs (not bummy, I just tried to look like the popular kids)

Had no bread

No job

No yambs

No car or driver's license

Lived in the middle of nowhere in the Bible Belt

Now I'm 3 months from a degree

I have a little bit of cash in my pockets

My closet is designer

I'm pushing a 2k14 whip

I work in downtown MIA

I have a job where I get to be creative, eat free food, drink free booze, go to all types of events, and just experience new **** every week

Still no yambs tho :smh: although hoping to change that this weekend

Last edited:
------

Best of luck to you.
dudes not even stating facts... Half truths ... Ur smileys dont make you right ....
I don't talk ish without being provoked.
throwing shots at me to begin with for no reason... Being stand up has nothing to do with anything.

Don't throw shots on the net cuz you protected. I like to talk ish in rl better so things can get handled.
He wouldn't tell me those things irl ... Neither would you so hop off...

Last edited:
------

Best of luck to you.
dudes not even stating facts... Half truths ... Ur smileys dont make you right ....
I don't talk ish without being provoked.
throwing shots at me to begin with for no reason... Being stand up has nothing to do with anything.

Don't throw shots on the net cuz you protected. He wouldn't tell me those things irl ... Neither would you so hop off...

My guy... but you'd tell him IRL you'd wash him to his face?

If yes, why is it so hard for you to believe i wouldn't tell u not be rustled cuz ur 30's aint and hot as ur 20's according to ur own words?

I mean.... its not that unbelievable

Has nothing to do with my life.... It's about respect....I'm the one that says all this stuff about my life.I'm real ...
I can lie and bs make up things but I don't.... I've punched dudes in the mouth for less . Doesn't matter what you believe....

Last edited:
Being a stand up guy was a compliment on my part.

Don't know why you took it the wrong way.

I took no offense to your comment @kingkoopa ... I'm not a standup guy and don't care to be ...
Being good or standup had nothing to do with anything why I got bothered...

Last edited:
I was gonna contribute, but I think this thread just took a turn..
laugh.gif

Yo how did this even escalate? 
laugh.gif

- Dress better

- Making more $ than I thought I'd be

- Have more free time

- More depressed, drinking finer bourbons

I use to get mad girls in high school and now it's so difficult to come across women now that I'm out of College.

Great thread idea...looking back, it's not hard to see where I improved got worse:

Better:

Confidence
Intelligence
Financially
Jumpshot
Strength

Worse:

Fashion sense
Injuries
Freedom
Stress

The biggest difference is psychologically. I can't say I'll ever be a care-free kid again--which is an amazing feeling.

In a way yes, in a way no.

I look much better.  Couldn't afford *** in HS.  My father was absent, lived with an emotionally abusive bipolar mom  on drugs who would turn the house up every night. I was screamed at about nonsense every day before school. I eventually ended up  in foster care. Couldn't dress, didn't care about clothes or the way I looked. I had a face full of acne scars and waifish build. I remember having to sleep on plenty of couches because I no other options.

After going to school, I went to college, went to the DMV and got a nice job. I don't roll in hugh bank but I have savings and make
a decent income. men and not bums like back home. Most of the girls I knew in HS have multiple kids, are out of shape,  and are unmarried. I have no regrets at not being caught up with men at my age. Kids are not for me.

I met more guys then. All I do is work and stay home now with the occasional outing. Men who are on the club scene, etc aren't for me,

The issues I have are emotional. I  finally had to  come to terms with has to do with my mother. She no longer has a place in my life.

Back
Top Bottom