HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

Saw this posted on IG...

C970493B-094F-4FEE-987F-D9C335970C7C.jpeg

Outstanding read from a reputable source.

Interesting indeed...I don't see anywhere the transcripts from the police interviews of this Jason Francia kid that were presented during his cross-examination at the trial. He was coerced by the detectives to say he was fondled. His mom (a maid that got fired for stealing from MJ) later admitted that she got 20 stacks from a tabloid show for her "shower and jacuzzi" stories, which she later testified to in court were false.

https://mjthekingofpop.wordpress.com/2009/05/05/jason-francia-forcing-him-to-remember-it-right/

You can’t justify how troubling MJ’s behavior was. Looking back, y’all can justify that he was sharing a bed with pre-pubescent boys instead of grown men or women? Weather or not we have all the evidence, you have to be blind to not believe something very wrong was happening all those years. Sick.

They're editing out the lies that people are point out. Guess they thought folks wouldn't do their own research.

That's not what they are doing. It's edited out in the UK versions because of time restraints. And that clip of Amanda is in the doc....for her to say(in the doc or that clip) that she had no knowledge of Child sexual abuse, is one thing but that was not a stand alone comment,.....she is saying that she had no Knowledge of child sexual abuse AND the physiological way it plays out.........

That clip is taken completely out of context.
She doesn’t just say she has no idea about child abuse.....she says she has no knowledge of child abuse and how it affects adults etc etc etc,.that line and thought was continued....lol, grasping at straws by claiming that as a lie.

Even if she didn't mean it they way I see it, it could be something as simple as the clip in the doc being shot or filmed before she made the comment on Wades page that shows her as being a victim as well....or before she actually informed herself of child abuse based on having a spouse who was involved in abuse.........

Anyway, just my thoughts..........but your whole "thought folks wouldn't do their own research......" line is lol at best :lol:

Last edited:
I do not think that anyone could explain why Jackson needed to have sleepovers with little boys. Hosting events for children, those supervised with other adults, helping out at hospitals with children that are ill, all good. But this needing to be intimate with little boys? It was stupid even if nothing was going down. He was stupid for putting himself in that position to be questioned, and that alone should tell people that something was very wrong. There were no adults who worked for Jackson telling him that all of his efforts were crazy? It is a damned shame.

I wonder how many of those In here defending Mike, have kids...if so how many of those of you would be ok with a grown man having sleep overs with your son, leaving your son alone with him in his amusement park, etc.

Do you reallllllly need video evidence of actual Sexual abuse to accept the fact, that what was going on was wrong? What in i missing?

I wonder how many of those In here defending Mike, have kids...if so how many of those of you would be ok with a grown man having sleep overs with your son, leaving your son alone with him in his amusement park, etc.

Do you reallllllly need video evidence of actual Sexual abuse to accept the fact, that what was going on was wrong? What in i missing?
****** been saying this for pages now

i only have watched part 1 so far but i really sat their shaking my head at the moms like *** in what world would i allow my child to sleep with a grown man. FOH B! I dont even allow my kid to sleep in my bed because i like my own space i cant imagine doing this with a stranger daaaa **** is wrong with people. Regardless of went on theres alot i think the parents did wrong. **** i grew up in a household where i wasnt allowed to sleep over anyones house. I had maybe one friend that my mom was cool with the family. As a kid i hated it but now that i am a mother i see why my parents were the way they were. There are too many sickos in the world!

I do not think that anyone could explain why Jackson needed to have sleepovers with little boys. Hosting events for children, those supervised with other adults, helping out at hospitals with children that are ill, all good. But this needing to be intimate with little boys? It was stupid even if nothing was going down. He was stupid for putting himself in that position to be questioned, and that alone should tell people that something was very wrong. There were no adults who worked for Jackson telling him that all of his efforts were crazy? It is a damned shame.

KHUFU KHUFU Agreed. The man had serious psychological issues and should've pursued therapy and rehabilitation. For 99.9% of us normal folk, it would set off alarms if our family, friends or colleagues exhibited behaviour like this.

ksteezy ksteezy Agreed 100% with this, but why the heck were the damn parents taking payouts instead of going straight to the police?

Exactly. How could you be a parent and your child gets touched and you asking for a record deal. FOH. The parents been plotting to frame Mike. If Mike really wanted to play with little boys, he woulda just bought an orphanage in Cambodia or something. Dude has children, which he bought as well, and there's never been any attention on if they were touched or not because everyone knows the accusations fall apart in that regard....

It rained all day so I was inside all day.

I've watched probably 5 hours of footage that defends MJ and claims quite the opposite of what Finding Neverland claims.
I watched all 3 of Razor Fists segments on MJ.
I watched that horribly shot video of Nicole and Scott Ross livestreaming their interview or whatever.
I watched an Interview of one of MJ's superfans.
I've listened to Taj Jackson(MJ's nephew) for 30 plus minutes over 2-3 interviews

I've got a good portion of both sides of the story so that I can say without a doubt I've come to a conclusion that is not lazy, that is my own and not JUST influenced by or side or the other.

Dan Reed(maker of Leaving Neverland), I don't care for him at all.
He seems like he has an ax to grind vs MJ and I agree there are some things in his Doc that seem off or wrong.
I saw Taj poke holes in several of Leaving Neverlands claims.

At the end of all of this, Wade may be out for a payday and after money now but even if that is the case(I don't think it is) I believe he had a sexual relationship with MJ.
Safechuck seems like he's embellishing some things or perhaps misrembering but I think his claim of a Sexual relationship with MJ is the truth.

They're gonna stop showing the Simpson's episode

The Simpsons‘ creators removed the classic season three episode “Stark Raving Dad”from rotation. “It feels clearly the only choice to make,” co-creator James L. Brooks said. “There are a lot of great memories we have wrapped up in that one, and this certainly doesn’t allow them to remain.”

When asked about Jackson’s history with The Simpsons, which includes voicing New Jersey bricklayer Leon Kompowsky (who sings “Happy Birthday, Lisa”) and providing back-up vocals for the 1990 novelty hit “Do the Bartman,” showrunner Al Jean told the Daily Beast that although he’s disappointed to see “Stark Raving Dad” go, “it’s something I agree with completely.” Some more:

“If you watch that documentary — which I did, and several of us here did — and you watch that episode, honestly, it looks like the episode was used by Michael Jackson for something other than what we’d intended it. It wasn’t just a comedy to him, it was something that was used as a tool. And I strongly believe that. That, to me, is my belief, and it’s why I think removing it is appropriate.”)

Jean also said that “Stark Raving Dad” has a “false purpose” in retrospect: Jackson used it “to groom boys. I really don’t know, and I should be very careful because this is not something I know personally, but as far as what I think, that’s what I think. And that makes me very, very sad.”

Top 5 Simpson’s episode being erased from history for allegations Mike has beaten numerous times :smh:

Back
Top Bottom