HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

Watch "Michael Jai White on Michael Jackson's Delusions of Kids Being Biologically His (Part 23)" on YouTube

I have watched the documentary and I find it difficult to believe Robson and Safechucks' version of events as the documentary conveniently converged with a court case both these individuals had taken against Michael Jackson's estate. Both parties have had multiple elements of their stories disproven.

I as someone who loved and grew up on Michael Jackson's music am inclined to believe his innocence but as a parent would not feel comfortable with some of the behaviour he has exhibited. Also I cannot deny that the after having one case involving child abuse it would be enough for most people to change their behaviour but the repetition would make it seem as though there is a level of compulsion there.

I think fundamentally no one will ever truly know whether he is guilty or innocent as no one was there. So unless a major piece of evidence suddenly comes to light, it is all going to come down personal opinion.

I will not watch anything on Vlad's channel as for someone who profits from a culture does not seemingly respect the views of those people who create is beyond disrespectful.

Last edited:
This "documentary" has been debunked a million times already and there are so many holes the stories.

People can have initial doubts, but once you do the FULL research, you understand that Michael was innocent.

One thing I noticed recently was that while Disney pulled the Michael Jackson Simpsons episode off streaming because of the allegations against him all the Simpsons episodes that show or reference Bill Cosby are still showing. Hella weird stance imo.

Back
Top Bottom